“Amazing Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Green House

The Green House
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Greenhouse St Thomas! Dan, Billy, Eric, Doug, Scott and Frank all welcome you to our little corner of one of the most happening spots in the United States Virgin Islands. We enjoy Happy Hour so much, that we decided to hold it everyday! 2 for 1 Drinks and Discounted Appetizers are the mainstay from 4:30PM until closing! We also provide a DJ for your drinking and dining pleasure many days during the week. Don't miss BINGO FRIDAY, where you can win a truckload of awesome prizes! Everything from Fast Ferry Getaways to St Croix to Submarine Trips from Atlantis Submarine and much more! It will blow you away! Just come early, so you can grab a seat!
Southport, Connecticut, United States
“Amazing Food and Service”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

The boss was very nice and so was our waiter, especially with the kids. My Philly cheese steak might have been the best I ever had, and I've been to Philadelphia! It was served on garlic bread, which was amazing. The french fries were great too. I loved the kids' chocolate milk shake. I ate here the last of my eight night trip in St. Thomas, and I'm certain that the next time I come back to St. Thomas I will definitely come to The Green House!!!!

Visited April 2012

Fargo, ND
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“THIS ONE NEEDS MORE STARS!”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

The highlight of our trip when it came to meals. We ate there about 5-6 times. Wonderful variety on menu. Fish tacos to die for. Service was excellent.

Visited February 2012
Chicago, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Food was good.”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

The food here was good. But strangely enough during happy hour, the drinks were 2 for 1. You order one drink, and you get two (as opposed to half off). That was OK, but there was one thing I really did not like. We went there on Christmas day, and the parking lot had drug dealers, and some dude making flowers out of palm leaves. They were friendly (I guess), and persistent, but we would have rather been left alone. You would think this would be out of the restaurant's control, and they would prefer to chase these guys away, but the pest selling pot would come into the restaurant and get a to go drink. I guess a paying local bothering everyone else is a better customer than the tourists.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank C M
Red Bank, New Jersey
“I always have to eat here”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Every time I visit the island I have to eat here. Not sure whether it's that the food is so good or the view is great...Plus there's shopping right next door in International Plaza :)

Visited June 2011
Madison, Alabama
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great service and great happy hour!”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

This was the first restaurant we dined at when we arrived on the island. We had an awesome server, Fernando. He was quick to get us whatever we needed and told us about different things to do on the island. The Bang Bang Shrimp were delicious and the happy hour was awesome!

Visited October 2011