Review Highlights

Newport Beach, California
Perfect Day

Trek488171
via mobile

All reviews captain scott day trip soggy dollar bean bags virgin islands two teenage daughters on jost van dyke st thomas amazing snorkeling spots pain killers comfortable boat a great tour guide smooth ride charter boat snorkel gear great snorkeling don't waste your time
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thank you Scottie for being a great tour guide in the BVIs. I especially enjoyed the priviate tour of the Baths. Your boat is also awesome.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect boat and captain! Captain Scotty told us pirate stories and Caribbean history while we lounged on bean bags. He also had plenty of masks and snorkels for our group and brought us to some gorgeous reefs. I highly recommend for a day boat trip around all the VI!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were visiting the islands mid-October and chartered a day with Capt. Scotty on the Mojo Duex. We were very fortunate with amazing weather and Capt. Scotty's guidance for a fabulous day out on his boat.

Scotty as very personable and knowledgeable about the islands. We could not have been happier with our experience and any time we are in the islands we will charter with him for day trips. I highly recommend him if you are looking to charter a boat while in St. Thomas!

Reviewed September 14, 2018

We had the best charter experience with Captain Scotty on the mojo duex. Definitely one of a kind and Scotty ensures you have a great time. He took us to the most beautiful spots (sandy-spit!) and was very knowledgeable about all of the surrounding islands. I will definitely be back to visit and hitch a ride with aqua blue charters. Another Pain killer at soggy dollar is calling my name! Thanks again captain Scotty!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Went out on the Mojo Deux with Captain Scotty. Had the best time and made some priceless memories with great friends. We went snorkeling and toured the BVI! Captain Scotty was the best, showed us a great time and was so nice!

Scott S, Owner at Aqua Blue Charters, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you for the review and the great day on the water!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Captain Scotty treated us to a fantastic day of snorkeling, dining, and touring the U.S. and British Virgin Islands.

Can't thank you enough for sharing your love, passion, and knowledge for the dive sites that we visited.

Top notch trip with a fantastic captain. Looking forward to next time!!!

Looking forward to it as well! You guys were fantastic!

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I booked Scotty for a turtle snorkel while in St Thomas on a cruise stop. We had the BEST day. He had a driver, Jermaine pick us up from the port and he was awesome! We laughed the whole way to and from the port. Scotty was at the boat dock waiting for us when we arrived. He was very informative about the area and made sure we were all safe and having a good time. He and Jermaine made sure we got back to the port in plenty of time. Scotty is one of the nicest people I've ever met. I cannot recommend him enough! Our day with him was the highlight of our cruise!!!

I am so happy your cruise excursion on St. Thomas with us was not only successful, but also such an amazing time. Come back anytime, cruise or otherwise!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

My friends and I had the absolute best island experience when going with Captain Scotty on his boat. He was incredibly flexible and he took us snorkeling on several different places. (He knows all the best spots for whatever wildlife you want to see). We wanted to swim with turtles and see starfish. We were able to see turtles, starfish, stingrays, yellowtail snappers, blue tang (from finding Memo), and even dolphins! He then took us to where there was a shipwreck so we could snorkel once again and see the remains of the ship, and the fish who are living around it. Captain Scotty is extremely kind and friendly; his only concern was making sure that we were enjoying ourselves and having a great time. By the end of our day my friends and I were in awe with all the paradisiac views we had seen such that we did not want to leave the boat! Ha. Once we made back to the dock, my friend looked at me and said, "This was one of the best days of my life".

This is exactly why I love what I do. Thank you so much for the great review!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We had the best time ever with Captain Scotty! Better than any excursion as he’ll take you where you want to go, but also suggest places and make recommendations. We got to snorkel with SO many sea turtles (my absolute favorite and dream come true!!), hang out @ Foxy’s & Soggy Dollar and visit Sandy Spit. The day trip is definitely most economic with a group of people, but so worth doing whether with friends, family, etc. Scotty has bean bags as some of his seats on his pontoon boat and you could have left me there for months and I would have loved it! My total happy place! Scotty & Mojo will definitely be @ the top of my list when I hopefully return to beautiful St. Thomas next year! Thanks again, Scotty!

Keep an eye on those flight deals and I'll see you guys again soon for more turtle spotting!

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We had an wonderful time with Scotty. Not only was he a great captain but a fantastic guy as well! Can’t wait to go back and see Scotty next year ! Top notch!!

Thank you so much for the review. I'll see you again next year!