“Best Day Ever in the Virgin Islands”
Review of Aqua Blue Charters

Aqua Blue Charters
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Aqua Blue Charters is owner-operated, so we can provide you personalized service to create the best day of island hopping possible. As a private boat, you are not on a specific schedule, and it is your day. We believe our expert knowledge of the best cruising area in the world will exceed all of your expectations. Our boats are professionally maintained and extremely reliable. We are conveniently located at Sapphire Marina Beach Resort, just around the corner from the town of Red Hook on East End, St. Thomas. We are located here for the convenience of restrooms, parking, beaches, provisioning and nearby restaurants for the end of your day. Our most popular starting locations are Sapphire Bay Marina and the National Park Dock in St. John, but other arrangements can be made for those in the British Virgin Islands.
Houston, Texas, USA
“Best Day Ever in the Virgin Islands”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

While in St. Thomas for a wedding we decided to do something different and see more the the typical tourist things, that's where Aqua Blue Charter enters the scene. A group of 6 of us hired Scott for the day. He can handle more by securing a larger boat but we had no other takers. This was the highlight of this trip and of any visit to the area. Scott took us many parts of the V.I., including B.V.I. and Tortola along with St. Johns. We stopped and swam with the sea life, went to a secluded beach and famous seaside pull-up bar and had lunch on ship wreck. The day was outstanding and Scott provided much local color the tours often miss. We WILL do this when we return to St. Thomas.

Visited July 2013

Houston, Texas
“best day”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

we came to st. thomas for a good friends wedding. it was a very special trip to begin with. one of the fabulous days, we chartered scott, and he took 6 of us around the islands. stopped for lunch, snorkeled, went to st. johns...didn't miss a thing! always thought he was 1 of our group, not the captain. i could have chartered the boat every day of our visit and not been bored. the boat was clean, organized (loved that), and comfortable for the 7 people in that boat. i heard he has another boat now and when i go back to the BVI, he will be at the top of the list for things to do. as far as i was concerned, this experience was the best thing we did all week! i recommend him to all my friends that go to the island, knowing they will not be disappointed. thanks scott, you deliver what you promise, your prices are fair and appropriate, and you are a pleasure to be around. i will make sure to see you again!

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“It was just a great day”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Scottie took the four of us (2 couples) on a fabulous day snorkelling and island cruising. Everything he promised and more.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Gary W
Philadelphia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Highly recommend!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We just returned from a week in St. Thomas. We are owners at Frenchmans Cove with two children - ages 7 and 4. We've been interested in chartering a boat and exploring BVI and St. Johns but always felt like our children may be too young. We couldn't have found a better captain for our family! Scotty was amazing as a tourguide and was fantastic with my boys. We had an amazing day exploring and it was truly the highlight of our week. We left the dock at 9am and returned back at 5pm and neither of my children ever complained that it was too long. Scotty is fun and super accomodating. He even had a surf board with a window on it that my 4 year old could use when we snorkeled. I think he actually saw more than my 7 year who actually snorkeled! We return to St. Thomas every year and def plan to use him again. Highly recommend!!!!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank TES1
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Terrific Charter Experience!"”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Scott was an awesome captain and so was his boat! He took my boyfriend and I all over the BVIs and St. John. From snorkeling to lounging on the bean bags on the bow catching sun, the whole day was amazing! Scott kept us out of the rain and away from the cruise ship crowds. He even helped my boyfriend set up his wedding proposal for me on top of a hill in St. John. Not only did Scott not spill the beans on the big surprise the whole day, but he made sure my fiancé and I had champagne and a perfectly timed trip to St. John so we would be there at sunset. It was one of the best days of my life and Scott had a huge hand in making sure my fiance and I had a wonderful experience. Could not thank him enough!

Visited January 2014