Very helpful B&B host. Prime location, with plenty of room (outside of one's own bedroom) to relax. Fabulous view of the harbor, and a five minute walk to the shops. A slice of St. Thomas's past, the home reflects its history, with oil paintings hanging on walls, etc. The porch/balcony is set up with tables and chairs (in the shade) to take advantage of the view, and a great place for evening drinks or breakfast, or anytime of the day. The room we had was very spacious and excellent value for the money, a delightful four poster king size. Good air flow in the room, and we didn't need the air conditioning. Parking was also available off street. Breakfast was a generous continental buffet, and cold drinks are available on an honor system (first drink is on the house). Internet worked well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic building in downtown Charlotte Amalie. 5 minute walk to restaurants and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your The Crystal Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crystal Palace Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- The Crystal Palace St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands