From the moment Ronnie picked us up at the airport, to the time he dropped us off at the ferry dock, we had a great time at his B&B. The rooms were very clean and spacious, and there was a great view of the bay, with boats of all sizes coming and going. The informal bar was perfect, allowing for the honor system, which helped moderate the amount we all drank! While everything was great, we were very disappointed in Ronnie's business practices - after being dropped off at the ferry dock, mere moments before the ferry was to take off to take us to the BVI's - he gave us a copy of the bill that he had charged our credit card, and it was quite different from the amount we had confirmed when making the reservation several months before arriving. He stated "the price went up." We tried to make our case, but he was adamant. The other couple we were traveling with also had the same problem. Despite a great stay, it left a bitter taste in our mouths...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic building in downtown Charlotte Amalie. 5 minute walk to restaurants and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Crystal Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crystal Palace Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- The Crystal Palace St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands