“Amazing Day - This is the BOAT!!!!!!”

Fish Whistle Sportfishing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fish whistle Sportfishing is a locally owned and operated charter company. Our boat is rated for up to 12 passengers and 2 crew. Our tournament winning captains have a lifetime of experience fishing and navigating the waters of Virgin Islands. They will 'hook you up' with the thrill of catching Blue marlin, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and Tuna. If you want to stay close to shore and fish using light tackle we can do that too. We will also customize our charters like our very popular sightseeing, snorkeling, fishing combo excursions for family fun. We will even do Bachelor/Bachelorette fishing trips, memorials, or even day cruises to Culebra or the British Virgin islands! The possibilities are endless so give us a call and tell us what you would like to do and we will make it happen!
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Captain Colin, Chris and their team, especially Adrianne are the nest in St Thomas for offshore and inshore. Booked them last Saturday for a half-day, extended a bit, was worth every cent.

The purpose was to introduce offshore to my 14-year-old son, who is mostly a lake a river fisherman. They understood immediately. Setting up the tackle, bait, chumming and hooking an amazing number of fish, let the photos explain…

When we got back to the dock, we had 56 fish in total, plus two sport Mahi Mahi, both over 55 inches and 37 lbs.

The boat was great for us and easily larger groups, no problem with the offshore surf and Saturday was a bit more rough than normal.

But the magic was Colin and Chris who made everything seem so easy.

Call them and they’ll give you an adventure and memory of a lifetime!

All reviews
"fish including"
"beautiful boat"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Colin was a great guide and his wife Adrianne took care of all our questions and concerns prior to our trip. He took very good care of us. We were able to enjoy the reeling of the catch with no effort ! The boat was clean and he provided ample water for us along with a onboard toilet. He was very knowledgeable of the area and we caught many Mahi and Tuna on our trip ! We had an awesome time! Highly recommend for a day fishing trip ! Thanks for an awesome memory !

Reviewed June 29, 2016

My wife and I went on a 3/4 day charter with captain Colin. It was a blast. We are not really serious fisherman but thought this sounded fun. We made the right choice. Captain Colin did a great job! We even brought some of the Mahi Mahi we caught back to Caneel Bay and the chef there cooked it for us. It was delicious.

Thanks captain Colin for a wonderful time.

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

Greatest fishing experience ever , great captain and better yet the fishing was unbelievable . I felt right at home fishing on there beautiful boat and captian Matt knew more about fishing than I could imagine . I totally recommend fish whistle to anybody looking for a good time and wants to catch fish .

See more reviews
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

I traveled to St. Thomas with my wife and 4 small children. We called a lot of the charter services, but Adrianne at Fish Whistle gave me the best vibe over the phone and we appreciate the fact that this is a family-run outfit with one very experienced captain and one boat.

Marina easy to find with GPS. Weather was partly cloudy, 80 degrees, 1-3 foot waves up to 2-4 foot waves. Saw some dolphins playing out in the wild too. Pretty much a beautiful fishing day!

When we went out, we stopped by a cove to catch bait and then headed out 40 minutes to the drop in search of mahi and tuna.

Literally the first baited hook we threw out got us a 45 pound yellow fin tuna that was bigger than my youngest kid!

Over the course of the next few hours we had lots of action and my kids reeled in some nice mahi. We lost a couple near the boat but that's fishing.

Our other trophy was a 27 pound bull mahi that was a little longer than the tuna.

Captain Colin prepped the fish for us on the dock and we had enough to feed the whole family for days to come.

Fresh ahi and mahi for dinner!

I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone!