“great pizza”
Review of Cafe Amici

Cafe Amici
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Ciao! We offer authentic Italian cuisine created by our talented team of chefs, inspired from family recipes passed down. Come and enjoy pizza made in our wood burning brick oven and our pasta that is made fresh each morning. Our menu also offers an array of fresh salads soups and paninis. Our bar offers a full selection of spirits, bottled beer and non alcoholic beverages.
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We ate here for lunch while in St. Thomas. It’s a really cute outdoor café in an outdoor mall section. It was packed, they seem to have a great business going, at least at lunch time.

The drinks were great. We all got something alcoholic. I ordered a painkiller, which was great, so I had to make sure to get a second. We also had some sangria which was really good as well, with other drinks too. We ordered various pizza’s as well as some salads. The salads were huge, full of meal, very good (although I went with the pizza). I got a shrimp fra diavlo pizza, was great, nice spice too it. We also had the traditional cheese pizza, pepperoni, and a Jamaican Jerk pizza. All of them were so good.

I’d definitely recommend this place if you are a fan of pizza with a mixed drink, and sitting outside, while in St. Thomas is so beautiful.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Seek out this little gem of a restaurant. It is located in the Passage just off of the main street. The drinks are excellent and the pizzas are fresh and flavorful. They make a really mean red sangria. And a wicked pain killer. You may have to wait for a table, but it will be worth your wait. ENJOY!

1  Thank almtyr0b
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Shopping, or even window-shopping in downtown Charlotte Amalie can be awesome, overwhelming, fun and/or maddening. Sooner or later you will want a light meal. In the Riis emporium, the open-air cafe is a lovely. The old stones and structures are ingeniously being reused for commercial purposes. Wish I could rave about the experience of eating / drinking there but….

long, long wait for food, poor quality (my soup was so salty I was thirsty the rest of the day --and I am a water guzzler!), and erratic service. It seemed under-staffed. What really annoyed me is that the tip---even for a party of two-- was automatically added to the bill but on the bill to sign it ALSO left a place for a tip. HAd I not noticed I'd have given way too much money.If you're going to doit that way, at least clearly mark the second tip area as discretionary, ADDITIONAL gratuity.

A tourist and her money is soon parted….

Oh, and it would be a great place to add non alcoholic, decaffeinated, coffees to the menu! ---- right ambience and location for that.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

not a must on the stop and eat list - but not bad. food is good, pricing ok, little atmosphere, nice staff - just not a super destination

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Great place for lunch downtown. Outside cafe with a wonderful wait staff. Everything fresh. Very enjoyable.