“Pleasant Pizza”
Review of Cafe Amici

Cafe Amici
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Ciao! We offer authentic Italian cuisine created by our talented team of chefs, inspired from family recipes passed down. Come and enjoy pizza made in our wood burning brick oven and our pasta that is made fresh each morning. Our menu also offers an array of fresh salads soups and paninis. Our bar offers a full selection of spirits, bottled beer and non alcoholic beverages.
St. Thomas
“Pleasant Pizza”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My sister and I visited Cafe Amici after a day of shopping on Main street in St. Thomas. Our pizza and salad was absolutely delicious. The pizza was so light and didn't leave us full and bloated. The decor and location was stunning.

Visited February 2013

White River Junction, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very slow service, so-so food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Amici seemed like a quaint restaurant so we stopped for luch. It took about an hour to get our food. After smelling pizza, etc for all that time, we were starving and expected to find the food delicious. Nope, it was just OK; wilted salad, nothing special wrap, OK pizza. You should walk farther and find another place unless you just want to sit around for drinks.

• Visited February 2013
“Tasted this one all the way home and after the plane landed...”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I started with a dry martini. Its never a good start when it has more sweet vermouth than bombay ( I prefer Hendricks). So I send it back. After another 15 or 20 minutes it comes back striaght booze onthe rocks, not right but I can live with it. I order the pasta scampi which turns out to pasta in 1 inch of grease with sausage. Micro scampi inthe grease or suasage. Still not sure. Terrible service with 20% til added for four, never had that in all my years, guess that s why the service is sooo bad. I had some off my friends tortellini with scampi added, it was better, but thats not saying a lot. We had just got done buying the girls some D Yurman stuff at little Switzerland and were on the airport or we would have dodged this touristy bullet. Avoid iti.

“Great place to have lunch before the plane home.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

In one of the Gades downtown. Consistently good service and food, with an Italian bent. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2013
Limerick, Ireland
“Wonderful lunch in a busy area”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Stopped off here for lunch on a busy Wednesday afternoon. Our server was bubbly and very friendly. Try the daiquiri's they are delicious! My husband had a steak wrap and i had a steak salad both of which were very tasty. It was busy but our food arrived promptly and the server chatted with us when she brought the check. A lovely find in a beautiful place!