“Unique shop amidst the mass-produced masses”
Review of Fish Face

Fish Face
Ranked #12 of 41 Shopping in Charlotte Amalie
Reviewed March 21, 2012

St Thomas is known for it's multitude of shops featuring bargains in big name jewelry, watches, electronics, designer fashions, luggage, etc. But if you are not shopping for Louis Vuitton or Cartier (which I never am) and want something more unique--I recommend Fish Face. They have a great line of well-made, very cute, batik-print clothing, with new fabrics every year. They also carry some fun shoes, some art and photography, jewelry and handmade gifts. More of a gallery than a store actually, but prices are not gallery prices. It has the kind of things "I" am shopping for on vacation.

2  Thank Joanne K

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I love this little shop...excellent inventory of women,s clothing, art and local well done items...staff is genuine and friendly...I went back three times on my visit this last week...we were on a cruise...

Lynn and bob from Vermont, usa

2  Thank Lynnvt11
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Fish Face is a wonderful little shop featuring local crafts, such as John's sand creations -- I bought some charming little starfish embedded with sea glass as gifts for friends back home. After being bombarded by all the fancy, high-priced jewelry stores, this quiet, unassuming shop was just what I was looking for! The photographs, jewelry, and clothing they offer are unique and reasonably priced. The owners were very nice and even directed my husband and I to a great little eatery named Jen's.

2  Thank Sylvia2010
Reviewed January 9, 2012

KRistin and Carrell are great people. They have some really cool shoes called Glagas and also onesoles! Recommend the place highly!

1  Thank MArkreissig
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Great people, great customer service. Great underwater photography and One Sole and Glagla shoes.