“Pizza on St. Thomas- that's OK”
Review of Pizza Amore

Pizza Amore
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Not bad, not great. It's St. Thomas so I did not expect much. The 20" pizza was huge so know that you will get a lot for your order. The owner was a great guy and I enjoyed talking to him while I waited. I will go there again.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I was born and raised in New York City, and I can honestly say that pizza amore is the best pizza I've ever had!! Not only is the pizza delicious, but the service was great and the workers were so friendly. The owner, john is a great guy and runs a fantastic business! I will definitely be back to st Thomas and pizza amore will be my first stop!

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

There are no bargains on st Thomas. But , you can get a lot of good pizza at a reasonable price here. Just beyond the base of the sky lift stuck in the corner if a little strip mall, this place is a favorite with the locals and that should tell you something.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This place is by far my favorite pizza restaurant. It's been owned by the same owner for over 20 years. Been coming here since I was a kid and it never gets old. Wonderful displays of vintage signs all around inside.

The place is simple the food is simple. The best place to get the best of an old favorite. The sliced portions are huge and I feel like I was standing in NYC having a pizza. Well done!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Growing up eating New York pizza, I was ecstatic when I found Pizza Amore when I moved to St. Thomas. Next to New York pizza I haven't found any other place that makes it as good as theirs. I highly recommend it!