“Terrific Pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pizza Amore

Pizza Amore
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Ohio
“Terrific Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

There are many pizza places in St. Thomas. This one is super. Crust is nicely brown on the bottom and the pepperoni and sausage are wonderful. Lack of pleasant servers still don't deter us from returning every year. Location in the Al Cohen mall is a bit rustic but the end result is great and eating it there beats taking it back to the hotel and having cold pizza..

Visited November 2012
1 Thank susierailroad

Tampa, Florida
“Great NY style pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We have been getting pizza from this place for the past 4 years that we have visited. Great NY style pizza we good ingredients. The owner is very friendly and thankful for your service and the service is quick, dine-in or carry out. I would definitely recommend this place for a slice of pizza for lunch or a whole pie to take home with you.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank DCtoTB
St. Thomas
“Best Slice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

The absolute best pizza by the slice on St. Thomas. Great spot to go for lunch or a light dinner before heading out on the town. wish they were open later for the bar crowds. nothing taste better than a slice after cocktails, right?
slightly chilly air conditioning

Visited November 2011
Olathe, Kansas
“Great place close to cruise terminal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This place was very good, and I thought offered a really good bank for the buck. You can order pizza by the slice that ranged from $5 to $7 each. I'm not a small person, and one piece filled me up with no problem. Drinks are $1.5 - $2.5, with $1 refills, so in total my wife and my total bill was $16.

In addition to the price, I though the pizza was great. The crust was thick, however it was still crispy. The toppings were plentiful and the cheese was great. The wait times were about 10-15 minutes to get your slices, which I thought was pretty good as well.

This was the only place I ate at twice during my 7 days in St. Thomas, and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to return.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank joshua b
New York City
“This pizza never fails to please”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

As always, Pizza Amore served up fresh, piping hot, delicious pizza for our group to enjoy. John always has a friendly greeting to share. If you're after real pizza, this is the place!

• Visited October 2012