“Skeptal Buyer”
Review of Little Switzerland

Little Switzerland
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I recently had the opportunity to visit a Little Switzerland jewelry store for the very first time in St Thomas, VI. I was shown a beautiful 3 carat wedding ring that I absolutely fell in love with. It is the perfect 35 year wedding anniversary gift! The price quoted was fantastic in comparison to the ring's specs provided to me! I decided to leave the premises in order to clearly think before making an unplanned purchase. Not following my heart, but my head, my husband and I did not purchase the ring before leaving the island.

I've emailed the store and they have assured me I could still purchase the ring and they would be happy to mail the ring to me. The problem is after reading several not so good reviews of the products on this site, I am more than skeptical about making the purchase electronically, especially since I live in the States and my only means of dealing with any potential problems is via email.

Can anyone tell me if there are any Little Switzerland Jewelry stores in the US, in particular the east coast?

Little S, Public Relations Manager at Little Switzerland, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Greetings from Little Switzerland. While our Key West location is our only physical store on the mainland, we do have a top-notch Personal Shopping team ready to assist you Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time. Please feel free to call them at 877-800-9998 and they will be glad to help answer any questions you may have about the 3 carat ring you were looking at and any other pieces you may have seen while in St. Thomas.

All reviews
"vip lounge"
in 7 reviews
"david yurman"
in 5 reviews
"sales person"
in 10 reviews
"the main street location"
"st thomas"
"duty free shopping"
"shopping experience"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Prices seem just as good as all the other stores in the area. But they do have deals on cute and fun trinkets.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Wonderful shopping experience, left with a GORGEOUS ring/early Christmas present.. thanks to our awesome salesman, Eric.

1  Thank DMcKenz
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We ventured to Nassau from Atlantis to do some shopping. We stumbled across Little Switzerland and I am glad we did. There were a group of 10 of us that entered the store as they were closing. The kept the store open with only us in it for two hours while we perused the top notch jewelry. Mike and his staff were excellent. They catered to our every whim allowing the wives to try on any piece of jewelry we wanted to see. Mike even went back to the store room and brought out pieces he thought we may be interested in once he gauged our taste. Mike personally delivered a ring back to the resort that needed to be resized. I recommend anyone in the Nassau take a trip to Little Switzerland and save yourself the trouble of wasting time in inferior jewelry stores in the area.

1  Thank bradb233
See more reviews
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My visit was on July 10th. Stopped in to see what was new. Candace waited on me, my husband and daughter. Took her time with us and was not rushed. My husband was very impressed as he hates jewelry shopping. Other Tiffany stores can be very snotty and not helpful. I purchased a moderately priced necklace and we were treated as if we bought a $50,000 ring. I felt we were not pressured and could have walked out of the store anytime with out buying and have been treated well. If you are interested in Tiffany jewelry I would stop in. Great selection and knowlegable staff with no pressure involved.

After our purchase we were treated to the lounge upstairs and offered drinks by Robert. We were treated to a good bottle of Champs and even started a second bottle. He is very knowlegable about St. Thomas and can give your great advice. Let's just say, my husband will gladly go back and make another purchase for me in St. Thomas and to pop in and see Robert.
Cheers to Candace and Robert. Love the olive branch necklace.

1  Thank RMC72