“Great - Food, Service, Ambiance”
Review of Pita Express

Pita Express
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I had the gyro pita from Pita Express and I doubt you can find gyro this good anywhere else on the island. The owner - Maynard is welcoming and his restaurant is inviting to all. Whether your with a group or solo, if you're hungry go to Pita Express for a quick and very satisfying lunch.

1  Thank Djobadze

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Great food; wonderful service; quaint setting amid boutique shops.

2  Thank klkaline
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Ate at the Pita Express while on vacation in St Thomas last week (5/23) and had an absolutely great meal. Restaurant was vegetarian friendly which is a huge plus for me. I ordered the Veggie Burger Pita and a glass of Sangria. Both of which were delicious. Also, our waitress, Lisa, was incredbily helpful and spot on with her reccomendations for food.

4  Thank strangatang
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Had been here before and had a great gyro. Came again and they did it twice. Lisa, from New York was the most hospitable person I've met in my many travels.

3  Thank DannyStanard
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Upon shopping I passed the the menu on the stand and like what I saw.
Later when I found my wife and friends I suggested the Pita Express.
The shaded tables with a cool breeze only add to the great food.
I had the Crab Quiche with was excellent.
The waitress Lisa handeled the special requestes that the ladies made.
JUST A VERY PLEASENT EXPERIENCE.

2  Thank Dwinkelman