Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
You will love Fantastic St. Thomas Race!

I was looking for something different for my family to do.This was it!! We had a great time! It is... read more

Reviewed yesterday
893pame
We had a ball. The race was well set up and Bonnie and her Lieutenant Carole were so much fun. Highly recommend this rac

Total fun day! Highly recommend this race to anyone looking for something different! The day was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
RosieSt_Thomas_USVI
St. Thomas

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around St. Thomas
from $26.25
from $45.87
from $34.14
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this! It is a great activity to do with a family. This is a fun way to see some really interesting areas of town that we otherwise wouldn’t have seen (including a super cool and rare -only two in the world- sand floored building that I’m not going to tell you any more about!). You really need to be somewhat in shape and there is NO WAY this can be done in any type of wheelchair or scooter. Lots of running, climbing and....running and climbing.... Our only complaint is that the last clue is very poorly marked so it’s easy to miss. Have fun!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

I highly recommend the Fantastic St. Thomas Race. It is very well organized and is a great way to explore St. Thomas in a couple hours. We did this instead of a shore excursion through our cruise ship and my husband and I were so happy we did. We had to take a taxi from our cruise terminal to the starting point for $6 a person, but on the way back Bonnie, the host, paid for our ride. This race was a great way to meet and speak to locals who were all super friendly and helpful. We took our time and weren’t as concerned about winning. I highly recommend this race to anyone visiting St. Thomas who enjoys being active and using their mind.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 19, 2019

My family and I had such an amazing time. The weather was great and Bonnie was an amazing host! She was so funny and full of life! It was one of the best activities during our trip! Highly recommending this to everyone. Very family friendly

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2019

Ran the race 11-27-19 and it was awesome!!! Bonnie was the best host, she made it especially fun. Challenging and engaging kept our 15 year old son off his phone for hours. We saw parts of St. Thomas we wouldn’t have seen on a regular tour. Lunch with all the players at the end was delicious, recapping the gameplay was great fun. Good times great memories!!
Booked through Vacations To Go.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 4, 2019

What a fun event. Really enjoyed the variety of things discovered in the port area. No crazy food to eat, just fun to be had and a sweet treat.

Date of experience: October 2019