“Big Kahuna's IS the Big Kahuna of freshness!”

Big Kahuna Rum Shack
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Hands down the COOLEST and most FUN bar/restaurant in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands! Right on the waterfront..Awesome harbor views, great people watching, live reggae and amazing and delicious food..Tacos, wraps, burgers, fresh mahi-mahi sliders..LOVE JUICE OMG..Ya gotta try it when you're visiting St Thomas!
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Had read the reviews on here of various places, and this was one I wanted to try....It was AWESOME!!!! I got a hamburger and the flavour was incredible---it was obviously freshly ground. Very tasty....Only complaint I had was the roll was VERY hard on the top..but it the burger was a meal, without the top roll..Busy place, so it's wise to go on their off hours....

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I stopped in to have a couple drink while shopping then came back for a late lunch and more drinks. We stopped in again our last day on the Island to kill time before going to the airport. The wait staff is very friendly the food is good and the drinks are awesome . The love juice is a must try.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is the place to be! Spent a month on St.Thomas and discovered this gem, Big Kahuna Rum Shack, right in downtown on the waterfront. The place to be (!!!) not only for the locals but also for the rest of us as well. What great service (they even remembered my name), icy drinks, good food, along with a friendly wait staff this local bar has it all. Cool beach decor. Tee shirts for sale ... I bought lots to take home as gifts! The prices fit even my budget too! It was fun to just kick back with a good meal, a cold drink, and just people watch. Come spend some time at the Big Kahuna it is well worth it.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We went here solely based on the reviews off Tripadvisor and we were not dissapointed. The drinks were icy, the service was great, and the food was top notch. If you are in St Thomas for a week, a day or a few hours makes this a priority. It may look like just a bar, but it's a lot more!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This would be a great husband parking zone....... My wife and I stayed on St. Thomas on our last two days; and we enjoyed pulling up a stool at the Big Kahuna. Bay and people watching views with cold drinks; and good bar food.