“Excellent food and service.”

Big Kahuna Rum Shack
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hands down the COOLEST and most FUN bar/restaurant in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands! Right on the waterfront..Awesome harbor views, great people watching, live reggae and amazing and delicious food..Tacos, wraps, burgers, fresh mahi-mahi sliders..LOVE JUICE OMG..Ya gotta try it when you're visiting St Thomas!
Boston
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Isis was an excellent waitress. The turkey club was very good as well as the frozen drinks! It is in a great location with a view of the harbor.

• Hungarian first
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Great place for a beer and lunch”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We have been to St Thomas many times and on this trip we decided to just kick back and do nothing. We were looking for a place for beers and luch and came across this place. Cold beer (BlueMoon) and fish tacos. We asked if we could have the mahi mahi instead of the tilapia (nastiest fish in the world) and she made it happen. The service at the bars was great and the view of the harbor worked to.

• Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“Will Definitely be back!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I'm so glad my girlfriends and I decided to visit Big Kahuna before the end of our vacation in St. Thomas. Such a great place with good food, amazing drinks and a fun crowd. The best part of our trip was meeting Isis. She made us feel like friends of Kahuna. She's great at what she does and made our visit memorable! I am definitely going to recommend this place to everyone I know and will be sure to come back!!

• Visited December 2012
“Best boat drinks , view and service in downtown st thomas.”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I perform in the Jimmy Buffett show on NCL Epic. I come to Big Kahuna every week for the view, atmosphere, food, drink and most of all for my favorite waitress in the Caribbean, Tanjii. Thanks for always making me know I'm in paradise
BC

Valparaiso, Indiana
“Big Kahuna, Big Surprise”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and I ate at Big Kahuna Rum Shack during our visit to St. Thomas and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the food. We had the tacos and sliders. They were very yummy. And, our waitress Isis was very attentive and nice. Everything on the menu was reasonably priced. We ate outside right on the side walk of Charlotte Amalie where we were able to people watch and enjoy the beautiful 80 degree weather. I would definitely go back.

Visited December 2012