“Best boat drinks , view and service in downtown st thomas.”

Big Kahuna Rum Shack
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Hands down the COOLEST and most FUN bar/restaurant in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands! Right on the waterfront..Awesome harbor views, great people watching, live reggae and amazing and delicious food..Tacos, wraps, burgers, fresh mahi-mahi sliders..LOVE JUICE OMG..Ya gotta try it when you're visiting St Thomas!
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I perform in the Jimmy Buffett show on NCL Epic. I come to Big Kahuna every week for the view, atmosphere, food, drink and most of all for my favorite waitress in the Caribbean, Tanjii. Thanks for always making me know I'm in paradise
BC

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and I ate at Big Kahuna Rum Shack during our visit to St. Thomas and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the food. We had the tacos and sliders. They were very yummy. And, our waitress Isis was very attentive and nice. Everything on the menu was reasonably priced. We ate outside right on the side walk of Charlotte Amalie where we were able to people watch and enjoy the beautiful 80 degree weather. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We visited several times. Each time there was a problem-either they got the order wrong or they didn't have items on menu. The best visit was when we went about 6pm.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We drank and ate was good fun like the atmosphere if you like high energy you will like this place it's right in the heart of red hook can't miss it

Reviewed December 1, 2012

While in St. Thomas last week visiting a friend we were taking in the shops downtown and decided to sit up to the bar to enjoy some food and drinks. Both were a good time. We were also introduced to "Love Juice"......what a fabulous time that was!!!!! The atmosphere was good - the music was at a decent level, the walls were fun to look at and our service at the hands of Laurel was awesome. Great conversation, good food, and fabulous drinks.....Worth the trip!!!!!