My husband and I got married on Emerald Beach and stayed at the resort for a week in may of 2014. The beach was beautiful the staff was very friendly and helpful. I only have a few things that I didn't like the room service didn't come until 4-5 pm and we were generally getting ready to go to dinner at that time so our room got serviced I think once the whole week we were there. And the day we got married we were walking back to our hotel and there was broken glass on the side walk now you are walking from a beach so we didn't have shoes on and most people walking through there didn't either we told the front desk and they said they were going to take care of it immediately but it was 2 days before it actually got cleaned up. The rooms were clean and so was everything else. If you are getting married on the island you have to be a go with the flow bride my bouquet wasn't even the right flowers let alone the right style I personally didn't care but to some people that might be a big deal.
Remember everything is on Island time... nothing is fast plan on getting your food an hour after you order anywhere you go. The sister hotel Oceanside was the best restaurant we ate at on the island and some of our wedding party stayed there and said it was awesome! And there rooms were serviced no later then 10 am. There pictures are also photo shopped there is a huge waste water treatment plant in view at all times but it doesn't smell its just not pretty to look at. All and all it was a good stay and I would probably go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 100% beachfront resort on St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands! Tucked into sun-splashed Lindbergh Bay on the Island of St. Thomas, the beautifully appointed Emerald Beach Resort welcomes guests with the gracious look, style and service of the Virgin Islands' rich heritage. BIG King Size Beds and Spectacular Views from EVERY ROOM! FREE High Speed Internet Access. Flat Screen TVs with Cable TV, 100% Beachfront Views with Balcony and Adjustable air-conditioning. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, cascading waterfalls and lush tropical settings, the Emerald Beach Resort offers a central, convenient location close to the airport, shopping, championship golf and all of St. Thomas's great activities and adventures. With the bounty of land and sea captured in stunning views, it's the perfect place for a memorable vacation. Or an unforgettable wedding, meeting or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emerald Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Emerald Beach Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Best Western St Thomas
- Best Western Emerald Beach Resort
- St. Thomas Best Western
- Emerald Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands