See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Rooms are on the sparse/run down end of the spectrum. Bathroom was small, but modern. My a/c was fine, but neighbors complained theirs didn't work. No beach, but you can get a shuttle to their sister property. No ice machine, no shops or convenience stores within walking distance. Directly next to the airport, but I didn't hear any plane noise. Bed was comfortable and housekeeping was excellent. There were a few roaches. Pool was under construction. Rooms all have patios, and the view is lovely. No elevator or bellman, so expect to carry bags up stairs. Felt more like a $60 a night motel than a $200 a night resort. One outdoor restaurant on site that serve pretty good food. Parking is tight, but I recommend a car if staying here.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2019

This should be an $80 night hotel instead of $200. Let me try to be fair:
1-Nearest beach is a 10-15 minute walk .
2-Advertised with a pool and it is closed due to hurricane damage.
3-Rooms are outdated and the my tub was clogged.
4-Restaurant served my food 1;45 minutes after order on a calm night with only about people sitting.
Too bad for the price.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2019

An 8 - 10 minute walk to the airport. Room was sort-of clean - floor could have been cleaned better - at least swept. Onsite restaurant was fairly good. Pool area, and facility in general, needs a desperate face lift. I understand the hurricane did a fair amount of damage, but 2 years later the pool deck is still being worked on, the beach area is gone and general building repairs are needed. I had a villa that at one time must have been very nice, but it too is dated and in need of repair. Location to airport is convenient, but it also means you have to listen to aircraft take-offs and landings. Staff where very friendly and attentive.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
AlanaMichele82, Social Media Specialist at Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are just a quick walk to and from the airport, just as you stated to make it much easier on the traveler. We have been working on our property with the team that we have with the hopes that our hotel will one day be resorted to its former glory. There have been a handful of changes, and we are working hard at accomplishing everything on our to-do list. Our staff makes it their priority to make sure guests are being served to the best of their ability. We hope to see you again in the future!

Alana B.
Social Media Specialist

Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

Far the most part $200 night would get you a nice hotel. Not in st. Thomas. 200 gets a very beaten up property. We had five rooms, some the ac did not work and one the hot water was lacking. The bedding is very used, although the bed was comfortable. Our bathroom was very tired looking.
The location was great as we were leaving for the airport. It really is a close walk to the airport.. yet the noise in our room was non existent.
It’s hard for me to recommend this place, based on the price. But I’ve been in much worse places and it does look like they are trying to fix the place up. I wish them all the luck to get back on track.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank OldNavy1961
AlanaMichele82, Social Media Specialist at Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us doing this time, as we have been working very hard on repairs since the hurricanes. It's important to us that we offer a comfortable stay to all of our guests. Not only are we conveniently located near the airport, but also just a short walk or shuttle ride to Lindbergh Bay Beach.

Alana B.
Social Media Specialist

Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

I chose this place bc it was the only hotel on the island with availability.

Pros:
If it wasn't for the front desk staff, I would have left the second I signed in.

The shuttle driver for the pool/beach run: a very kind and caring gentleman.

The view.

Cons:
It is an over priced dump! You cannot keep blaming the state of your facility on the hurricanes any longer. There is one maintenance man who will straight up tell you, "I'll fix it when I feel like it." But since you keep him and like the place looking rundown... Maybe the department of tourism can handle this?

No hot water. I don't care how many lines your matainance man draws on the wall to tell me where to turn the knob, there is no hot water. None. Not even warm. Stop lying.

Cleaning: There is only one cleaning woman who actually knows what clean means. As for the others.... Thanks for putting someone else's dirty underwear on my nightstand! Freaks! And if you think you're getting clean towels, hahaha you're not.

Mold: Black mold. Everywhere.

Hairdryer: Fire hazard. No smoke detector in the room either so just don't use it.

One plug. I repeat. One plug for the entire room.

Poor lighting.

No security: As in one person checked in for the rooms next to me BUT there were at least five more with each. They were up all night.

Cats: Nothing like strays.

Bass: Every single night my room shook with the bass from the beach parties from down the road.

TV: 3 channels.

Internet: kept crashing.

Iron: rusted out.

Mosquitos: You know they're there so how about spraying and getting rid of all the standing water features.

Tip: If you don't mind a 20min walk, skip a pricey cab and walk to the gas station to catch the $1 bus to town.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank K L
AlanaMichele82, Social Media Specialist at Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Thanks for your response. We take the feedback of our guests very seriously and have passed along your comments to our management team for further investigation.