See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

Far the most part $200 night would get you a nice hotel. Not in st. Thomas. 200 gets a very beaten up property. We had five rooms, some the ac did not work and one the hot water was lacking. The bedding is very used, although the bed was comfortable. Our bathroom was very tired looking.
The location was great as we were leaving for the airport. It really is a close walk to the airport.. yet the noise in our room was non existent.
It’s hard for me to recommend this place, based on the price. But I’ve been in much worse places and it does look like they are trying to fix the place up. I wish them all the luck to get back on track.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank OldNavy1961
AlanaMichele82, Social Media Specialist at Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us doing this time, as we have been working very hard on repairs since the hurricanes. It's important to us that we offer a comfortable stay to all of our guests. Not only are we conveniently located near the airport, but also just a short walk or shuttle ride to Lindbergh Bay Beach.

Alana B.
Social Media Specialist

Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

I chose this place bc it was the only hotel on the island with availability.

Pros:
If it wasn't for the front desk staff, I would have left the second I signed in.

The shuttle driver for the pool/beach run: a very kind and caring gentleman.

The view.

Cons:
It is an over priced dump! You cannot keep blaming the state of your facility on the hurricanes any longer. There is one maintenance man who will straight up tell you, "I'll fix it when I feel like it." But since you keep him and like the place looking rundown... Maybe the department of tourism can handle this?

No hot water. I don't care how many lines your matainance man draws on the wall to tell me where to turn the knob, there is no hot water. None. Not even warm. Stop lying.

Cleaning: There is only one cleaning woman who actually knows what clean means. As for the others.... Thanks for putting someone else's dirty underwear on my nightstand! Freaks! And if you think you're getting clean towels, hahaha you're not.

Mold: Black mold. Everywhere.

Hairdryer: Fire hazard. No smoke detector in the room either so just don't use it.

One plug. I repeat. One plug for the entire room.

Poor lighting.

No security: As in one person checked in for the rooms next to me BUT there were at least five more with each. They were up all night.

Cats: Nothing like strays.

Bass: Every single night my room shook with the bass from the beach parties from down the road.

TV: 3 channels.

Internet: kept crashing.

Iron: rusted out.

Mosquitos: You know they're there so how about spraying and getting rid of all the standing water features.

Tip: If you don't mind a 20min walk, skip a pricey cab and walk to the gas station to catch the $1 bus to town.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank K L
AlanaMichele82, Social Media Specialist at Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Thanks for your response. We take the feedback of our guests very seriously and have passed along your comments to our management team for further investigation.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

This hotel was within walking distance of the hotel (5min), convenient for a late night arrival. VERY basic and good ONLY if you're looking for a place to sleep and shower. NO amenities, extremely dated. Would stay here again ONLY if I had no other option, location was the best thing about it.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Tamaey G
Alana B, Social Media Specialist at Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed in your stay and we hope you'll give us another chance to improve you experience.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Stay anywhere else. This is by far the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed. Survived one miserable night with no a/c, sliding door wouldn’t open, and woke to yellow water from the faucet. I complained but hotel reception could have cared less. I couldn’t wash my face or brush my teeth. We checked out and got a refund from Hotels.com.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank cliffmarsh

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay. We have passed along your concerns to our management team to make sure that any issues can be addressed.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

My Hotel Stay was all of ok the T.V didn't work the water in the bathroom didn't work the shower wasn't working correctly but the people and friends made the stay fun. I don't think i'll stay here again. The Sister hotel is Emerald Resort that the hotel the staff told me and that Management cares more about, what a shame because the property is because just need some work!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Shellyexpress007

Thank you for your feedback, we are working diligently to correct any issues and we do hope you'll give us another chance to make a great stay.