This Hotel is the worst I have ever stayed at. They are rebuilding it from 10 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon with jack hammers, compressors and almost every construction tool you care to mention. The noise outside our room and the pool was so loud aftet 2 hours my ears were ringing. I booked two rooms but I and my companions were forced to leave for another hotel, to make things worse they charged my card with the full amount on booking in and now i have to fight to get it returned. I am contacting a lawyer.
Stay away from this if you want to enjoy St Thomas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windward Passage Hotel is truly your bargain in paradise. We are perfect for business travelers and the ideal choice for short stays and shopping trips. Centrally located, overlooking the picturesque Charlotte Amalie harbor, we are within walking distance of the major downtown shopping district and an even shorter walk away from the ferry and seaplane docks for transit to nearby islands. Transfer to the beaches is convenient for all our guests, so they miss out on nothing on our tropical island. Our Ocean View Rooms boast a breath-taking view of the harbor and our staff is courteous and friendly. We are constantly updating and improving our facilities to serve you better. You are welcome to stop by and pay us a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windward Passage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlotte Amalie Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Charlotte Amalie
- Windward Passage Hotel St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands