Very well located especially if you are in transit between the USVI and the BVI and St John and also St Croix.
Staff are friendly and service is fine.An effort seems to be made by the operators to keep the Hotel up to date,but it has been in Charlotte Amalie for many years and the physical appearance in less than imaginative.....nevertheless everything worked just fine and everything was clean on my visit and the rates were very fair.I would definately stay there again especially if in transit to another Island as the transport facilities are within walking distance,both Ferries and Seaplanes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windward Passage Hotel is truly your bargain in paradise. We are perfect for business travelers and the ideal choice for short stays and shopping trips. Centrally located, overlooking the picturesque Charlotte Amalie harbor, we are within walking distance of the major downtown shopping district and an even shorter walk away from the ferry and seaplane docks for transit to nearby islands. Transfer to the beaches is convenient for all our guests, so they miss out on nothing on our tropical island. Our Ocean View Rooms boast a breath-taking view of the harbor and our staff is courteous and friendly. We are constantly updating and improving our facilities to serve you better. You are welcome to stop by and pay us a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter, Travelocity and Kognitiv US Corp so you can book your Windward Passage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlotte Amalie Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Charlotte Amalie
- Windward Passage Hotel St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands