Galleon House Bed & Breakfast
Mafolie Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)(Great Value!)
$202
$196
Emerald Beach Resort(Charlotte Amalie)
$224
$161
$130
Windward Passage Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)
$139
$145
  • Pool
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort(South Coast)(Great Value!)
$283
$170
Marriott's Frenchman's Cove(Charlotte Amalie)
  • Pool
Island Beachcomber Hotel(Charlotte Amalie)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsshared bathroombacon or sausagest thomasbed and breakfastfew stairsevery morningnice poolcomplimentary breakfastyour luggagestayed one nightblackbeard's castlevirgin islandsferry dockbeautiful viewgailgalehill
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I were forced to stay in St. Thomas for a night when our flight got cancelled. We had stayed in a private villa all week in St. John, and a new friend who lives on St. Thomas recommended the Galleon. It is a nice clean place and the staff was very friendly. We had the room in the house with the best view or second best view and it was very comfy for the night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My first stay at the Galleon House, great location for my needs. Clean and functional with a friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was very good and convenient. I was aware of the steps prior to my visit but I travel light and the challenge would not keep me away. I would stay again if I needed good access to the downtown area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Jack C
Reviewed March 2, 2014

we spent one night here and thought the place was perfect.
the staff were very friendly, rates were great, rooms perfectly clean and a free & delicious breakfast in the morning served on a deck with a beautiful view. what more can you ask for. I was a bit concerned about what others had said on trip advisor about being so many stairs to drag your luggage up. But when we arrived it was not nearly as bad as some others had made it out to be. there are a few stairs to climb, it would be a challenge for someone in a chair or with joint problems. If not then the stairs are absolutely no problem.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat, hope it does not change.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Great location close to it all. This is nearby to 99 steps and there are a lot of steps, I think 87 to our room. Getting the baggage up was not fun. View was great. Breakfast was terrific. The pool is clean, we had a good nights sleep. We were able to walk downtown easily and then BACK up the hill to the 87 steps. I would do it again.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The room and grounds were very clean. The breakfast was great every morning there. The location is walking distance to the entire city. Chris and Gail were excellent. Had a wonder full visit. The one draw back would be the stairs in the middle of the afternoon. But the rest far made up for it.

Room Tip: Pay a few dollars extra and get one of the rooms with a balcony.