we spent one night here and thought the place was perfect.
the staff were very friendly, rates were great, rooms perfectly clean and a free & delicious breakfast in the morning served on a deck with a beautiful view. what more can you ask for. I was a bit concerned about what others had said on trip advisor about being so many stairs to drag your luggage up. But when we arrived it was not nearly as bad as some others had made it out to be. there are a few stairs to climb, it would be a challenge for someone in a chair or with joint problems. If not then the stairs are absolutely no problem.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat, hope it does not change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galleon House is a quaint, small hotel on Government Hill in downtown Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas. Enjoy your complimentary home cooked breakfast on the verandah with gorgeous views of downtown and the harbor. We are walking distance to the ferries to St John and British Virgin Islands as well as all the bars, restaurants and fantastic shopping that St Thomas is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Galleon House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galleon House Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Galleon House Bed And Breakfast
- Galleon House St Thomas
- Galleon House Bed & Breakfast St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands