The Galleon House was a great base for my weeks' wandering & diving around Charlotte Amalie and the US Virgin Islands. I had a great time, and thought the place lived up to its billing. My room was almost too large for one guy, the shower was huge, the view of the harbor & hills was great, and the quiet nights lent me the chance for some much-needed rest. This would be just the place for singles and young couples looking for a good place to stay while exploring. The three flights of stairs up from the street might be a bit tough on the elderly, though. Oh, and Chris, Jeff & Gail give great advice; remember to use the $2 Safari Taxis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galleon House is a quaint, small hotel on Government Hill in downtown Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas. Enjoy your complimentary home cooked breakfast on the verandah with gorgeous views of downtown and the harbor. We are walking distance to the ferries to St John and British Virgin Islands as well as all the bars, restaurants and fantastic shopping that St Thomas is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Galleon House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galleon House Bed And Breakfast
- Galleon House Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Galleon House St Thomas
- Galleon House Bed & Breakfast St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands