I arrived at the Galleon on 11th June and stayed 5 nights. I arrived very late but staff were flexible and very friendly. I was there for a family funeral and my aunt insisted on staying with me for 4 nights as it can be a little dangerous in downtown Agnes Fancy but staff were relaxed and did not ask for more money or make us feel uncomfortable. They even gave her breakfast on 3 mornings as part of the price. The room was spotless and the bed was fantastically comfortable. There was a lovely pool, but beware the mozzies, and staff signposted us to activities in the bar or local area every day. The hotel was very well situated too right in the centre of Charlotte Amalie. The only down side is that there are lots of steps up and this is not great for the elderly or disabled. A good value, safe and friendly spot for tourists and travelers alike. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galleon House is a quaint, small hotel on Government Hill in downtown Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas. Enjoy your complimentary home cooked breakfast on the verandah with gorgeous views of downtown and the harbor. We are walking distance to the ferries to St John and British Virgin Islands as well as all the bars, restaurants and fantastic shopping that St Thomas is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Galleon House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galleon House Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Galleon House Bed And Breakfast
- Galleon House St Thomas
- Galleon House Bed & Breakfast St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands