“Good Shopping”
Review of A.H. Riise Mall

A.H. Riise Mall
More attraction details
Owner description: The A.H. Riise Mall offers the Virgin Islands' most extensive assortment of quality duty free goods; at substantial savings compared to U.S. retail prices. There is no sales tax in the U.S. Virgin Islands, so you save even more on your purchases. Enjoy the world's highest duty-free allowances on your purchases from the U.S. Virgin Islands. Shop with confidence... You can choose from the world's finest names in perfumes, cosmetics, skin care, jewelry, watches, spirits, tobacco, figurines, Caribbean gifts and more; all within one of the islands' most elegant and historic settings. Located in a series of beautifully restored 19th century Danish warehouses in downtown Charlotte Amalie, the A.H. Riise Mall is a destination for all visitors to St. Thomas. For your shopping convenience, A.H. Riise Mall offers two restaurants, Cafe Amici, an open-air Italian bistro and Calypso Cafe sandwich and coffee shop.
Reviewed May 19, 2008

This place has a nice selection of liquors & perfume. I would recommend this place.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed June 28, 2007

My husband and I were recently in St. Thomas and went to A.H. Riise on a recommendation by my mother who shopped there several times in the past. The service for the most part was quite good except for the
cashier. She was rather rude and unfriendly. All the other sales people were quite nice. They have a great selection of liquor, cigarettes, perfume and cosmetics. There prices are excellent. Everything is half price of what you would pay here in the states. If you are traveling by ship, they will have everything packed up for
you and delivered to the ship so you don't have to carry anything. I would have given this review 5 stars but because of that one rude woman, I only gave it 4 stars. I still highly recommend this store though.

4  Thank Sandi149
Reviewed June 22, 2007

We had someone greet us right away and give us paper and a pen to write down what we'd like. When we were done writing down our 9 bottles, the man took our slip and they pack up everything for you in airplane approved packaging while you pay. The only thing we didn't like was that they deliver to the cruise ships and most hotels, but didn't to Bolongo Bay where we stayed. We had to carry our stuff back to our car which was parked pretty far away. Oh well. The prices were great!

3  Thank flyeaa
Reviewed February 11, 2007

Went to A.H. Riise to purchase liquor and was concerned about bringing it back via checked baggage. Asked one of ticket writers and he told me nobody has had any trouble checking there packaged bottles back to the states. So I trusted there advice and placed my order. Get to San Juan airport checked in at the U S Air baggage point and that was the last that I saw of my Liquor. $$$$$$$$$ down the drain or in someone else's five fingers. There has to be a better way to get your purchases back to your destination.

3  Thank packngoOhio
See more reviews
Reviewed January 29, 2007

We bought several Swarovski pieces that they shipped to our home. One came slightly damaged. I called their toll free number and was instructed to send it back uninsured and they would reimburse me the return postage and send me a new piece. Not only did I get the replacement piece promptly, I got the check for the mailing costs in no time at all. I highly recommend dealing with AH Riise. They are as good as their word.

1  Thank bubbie617