“Great selection”

$45.00*
and up
St Thomas Shopping, Sightseeing and Beach Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Dronningens Gade or Main Street is the major artery and famous street where many of the unique and glamorous shops, for which Charlotte Amalie is known, are found.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Fun experience but know your prices before you go, lots of brand names and lots of cheap jewellery expect at least a 50% discount off the start price as most pieces are WaY overpriced love Tiffany Cartier and Pandora

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My wife and I stopped in the 30-40 jewelry store on Main Street. Bartered with several owners and eventually made a jewelry purchase that was probable 50-60 lower than on the main land.

Would by jewelry their again

1  Thank Juans50
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This place is crazy! When cruise ships are in, it's wild. When they are not, it's dead. If you are looking for jewelry, it's the place to be. There is one shop that has beachwear. I got an adorable bikini for CHEAP and when we here 3 years ago, it's the place I got some beach wear & bag. Good fresh food at Jenn's behind the park at the open market.

1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Historic architecture and wonderful people. Don't miss any of the festivals or food and craft booths. Great duty free shopping.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My name is Ryan Dunning and I recently visited St. Thomas last summer with my Fiance and decided to splurge a little on her of course. Our very first visit was The House of Rajah Jewelers. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by George and never have I or my Fiance felt more at ease when buying jewelry. George took his time and great care with us. I will forever be a customer of George at The House of Rajah Jewelers. I live in Tennessee and still buy from George from my cell phone by a simple email, his prices cannot be beat! Overall, I give customer satisfaction a 10 out of 10, absolutley amazing customer service. Thank you George!

1  Thank Ryan D