Clarissa was the only agent at the desk that always greeted our family by name and making eye contact, smiled, and asked how she could assist me. She asked how our stay was going and if there's anything she could do to make our stay better of if we needed anything. Our stay was very enjoyable because of Clarissa. She went above and beyond by helping me send a postcard back home as the gift shop did not sell or have stamp for me to buy. Everyone i encountered was like " don't know i can mailed it and don't have a stamp". For me, its only 50 cents or less to mail a postcard, but most people seems to think its a big deal to mail the postcard for me until I met Clarissa. We offered to pay her but she insisted that its her pleasure to mail the card for me, so its the little details and attitude that counts and Clarissa is definitely an asset to the Marriott. Juan who i believe is also the manager at the desk. He was very kind and caring. As we are waiting for the room for about 4 hours, i approached him and asked him for a bottle of water as it was very hot that day and he came out with 3 bottles of water which is perfect for my family and I. During our stay, Juan was very approable just like Clarissa and was very informative. Thank you Clarrisa and Juan for making our stay remarkable.
Everything else was perfect. We got a room at the Sea Cliff tower and its was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded on three sides by stunning Caribbean ocean views, the Frenchman's Reef Resort combines modern luxury and the unique Virgin Island style of St. Thomas. The hotel features clean, crisp large guest rooms with flat screen 50"TVs. Experience new resort features including an infinity pool, children's splash zone, adult infinity pool with bar; and private spa pool. Our Lazule Sea Spa is now open featuring extensive treatment rooms, salon, state of the art fitness center, and private spa pool with cabanas. Aqua Terra is one of three restaurants at Frenchman's Reef which features spectacular views of the Charlotte Amalie harbor. Our mission is to host you brilliantly... To make your every event and stay with us unforgettable and effortless. Come visit us at Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Beach Resort and discover the most luxurious vacation destination in the US Virgin Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Frenchman`s Reef And Morning Star Beach Resort
- Marriott Frenchman`s Reef & Morning Star Beach Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Charlotte Amalie Marriott
- Marriott Frenchmans Reef
- Frenchmans Reef St Thomas
- Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands