We planned a family trip for my son's Bar Mitzvah. We chose the Marriott for the convenient location the property offered. It turned out to be an excellent choice. We booked 7 rooms and when we arrived the room assignments were a little bumpy but the staff worked quickly to fix the situation. The rooms were spacious and clean. We stayed at the Morning Star Beach area of the property. We highly recommend it so long as walking is not a issue. Staying on the beach was great. We also used the upper hotel area regularly eating breakfast up top at Aqua daily. The buffett was great. The sevice from Julia (omlet station chef), Veroniqua (buffett tender) was terrific as was all the wait staff. We also used the gym. It is not very spacious but did the trick.
Coco Joes down at the water at the Morningstar was convenient and had very good service. The food was very good too, especially the crab salad. When we caught fish deep sea fishing, they cooked up our catch for us. Try their Voodoo Drinks!
When we booked the trip we were unaware of a all inclusive food deal offered at the resort. I highly recommend purchasing it even if you plan to eat out once or twice. I think that the numbers work well in the favor of the guest. Especially if you like tropical drinks.
The front desk manger Pat and Debbie the Morningstar Operations Manager are awesome. They were attentive to our needs and did everything within their power to ensure that our family had a care free week, so that we could concentrate on our son and his Bar Mitzvah celebration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded on three sides by stunning Caribbean ocean views, the Frenchman's Reef Resort combines modern luxury and the unique Virgin Island style of St. Thomas. The hotel features clean, crisp large guest rooms with flat screen 50"TVs. Experience new resort features including an infinity pool, children's splash zone, adult infinity pool with bar; and private spa pool. Our Lazule Sea Spa is now open featuring extensive treatment rooms, salon, state of the art fitness center, and private spa pool with cabanas. Aqua Terra is one of three restaurants at Frenchman's Reef which features spectacular views of the Charlotte Amalie harbor. Our mission is to host you brilliantly... To make your every event and stay with us unforgettable and effortless. Come visit us at Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Beach Resort and discover the most luxurious vacation destination in the US Virgin Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Frenchman`s Reef And Morning Star Beach Resort
- Marriott Frenchman`s Reef & Morning Star Beach Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Charlotte Amalie Marriott
- Marriott Frenchmans Reef
- Frenchmans Reef St Thomas
- Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands