My husband and I stayed at the Marriott Frenchman’s Reef as a part of an incentive trip group.
There were so many lovely things about the property. The pool areas were beautiful and the guest room we had was nicely appointed. The grounds are gorgeous with beautiful flowers and a nice sandy beach.
I really felt that the hotel staff provided poor customer service. I was not impressed from a customer experience stand point.
One example of a poor customer experience happened when we ordered room service one morning. Our group was to meet in the hotel lobby at 7:15 AM to depart for an excursion. We called the night before and asked to have our breakfast room service delivered at 6:30 AM. I called the room service phone number at 6:45 and asked where our food was and the woman’s response was, “let me check and I will call you back.” She never called back. The food arrived to our room at 7:15 AM. We did not have time to eat it.
There were so many examples of poor customer service that others in our group shared that I don’t think I would ever choose to go to Marriott Frenchman’s Reef and pay to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded on three sides by stunning Caribbean ocean views, the Frenchman's Reef Resort combines modern luxury and the unique Virgin Island style of St. Thomas. The hotel features clean, crisp large guest rooms with flat screen 50"TVs. Experience new resort features including an infinity pool, children's splash zone, adult infinity pool with bar; and private spa pool. Our Lazule Sea Spa is now open featuring extensive treatment rooms, salon, state of the art fitness center, and private spa pool with cabanas. Aqua Terra is one of three restaurants at Frenchman's Reef which features spectacular views of the Charlotte Amalie harbor. Our mission is to host you brilliantly... To make your every event and stay with us unforgettable and effortless. Come visit us at Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Beach Resort and discover the most luxurious vacation destination in the US Virgin Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Frenchman`s Reef And Morning Star Beach Resort
- Marriott Frenchman`s Reef & Morning Star Beach Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Charlotte Amalie Marriott
- Marriott Frenchmans Reef
- Frenchmans Reef St Thomas
- Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands