“Love the pools!!!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Skytsborg Historical Park Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Open Tues & Wed 9AM-3PM Visit one of St. Thomas's most famous historical sites. A Walking Tour rich in History and Beauty. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Spectacular views, sparkling pools, life size pirates and more.
Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Love the pools!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This was my second visit to Blackbeard's. My sister and I love to relax by the pool and enjoy the cocktails. The first visit we did the tour on the property, then headed to one of the three pools for a relaxing afternoon. Then this last visit we just went straight to the pool. The pools are beautiful and relaxing. The whole property is beautiful, clean and relaxing. The service is incredible! The staff made us feel very welcome and they were very friendly. The food is cooked to order on the grill and the drinks are very good, lots of rum! Great value for a beautiful day in St Thomas, both my sister and I prefer Blackbeard's to the beaches or shopping in St. Thomas.

Thank you for such a great day, I can't wait to go back!!!

Visited November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Orlando, Florida
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Nice and comfortable Time-share style place to stay. When going on extended stay this is definitely a good option.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Cathy G
Boston, Massachusetts
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Interesting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

1829 Bar at bottom very quaint, history and homes worth a peek. Amber museum building worth walking through as are the old homes.

Visited November 2012
Rincon, Puerto Rico
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I have been here twice, we keep talking about how we should bring our swim swuits to hang out by the pool. Love the rum, it's really good. You must try all flavors.

Visited August 2012
El Paso, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Pretty Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

It was ok and has a great view but I think it is a little overpriced for what you get in the entrance fee. Getting there was also a bit confusing and tiring if climbing the 99 steps because the path is not clearly marked. I would put this on an optional list if you have time to fill in.

Visited October 2012