“Shore excursion”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shore excursion”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We were on the shore excursion with Doubloon and had an excellent afternoon. I recommend to everybody visiting Charlotte Amalie.

Visited July 2014

Limerick, Ireland
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fantastic excursion”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We were on oasis of the seas for 2 weeks and had booked shore excursions at each stop but this was the standout one. 'Bones' and her crew were so friendly and seemed to genuinely enjoy what they do. Captain Donnie, Sergio & Kyle were great craic and made sure everyone was having a great day. We headed to Turtle cove first. I didn't go snorkelling but my husband did and loved it. Even from the boat I got to see lots of turtles surfacing for air. Make sure you bring an underwater camera as there are lots of photo opportunities. When everyone was back on the boat we were offered rum punch for free. There were plenty of other drink options and the crew operate on the honour system so you could take what you wanted and just pay for everything at the end. Then we arrived at honeymoon beach. The ship docks out a bit from the shore and you have the option of just diving in and swimming it or taking a ride in a smaller boat. The beach was beautiful and the lunch provided by the tour was really tasty. We loved every minute of this excursion and highly recommend.

Marinette
“Awesome excursion!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and had an absolute blast!! Jordan al and Heath are what made this excursion so much fun for us!!! They are an awesome time and we saw so many turtles it was amazing!!!!

Visited June 2014
St. John's, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“You have to do this excursion!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We've been on this excursion twice and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone. The crew is so friendly and funny. A 5 star experience all around. Can't wait to do it again!!

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Experience - Would Recommend To Anyone”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We went on this excursion last February and it was fantastic. The boat was great plenty of seating! They gave a brief but informative instruction on where to go, how to snorkel and what not to touch (Fire Coral). They leader was great he would pick things up from the ocean floor and let us touch them and gave us a guide around to see fish. The turtle were great and the guide even brought my underwater camera down and got an up close picture of the turtle! On the way back it was great because the rum punch was delicious and it was bottomless which helps with the crazy prices of drinks on the cruise. The music, drinks, staff and overall experience was fantastic. We even met a few people who we met up with later on this ship which was great! I would say this was definitely worth the money and if I go back to St. Thomas we will definitely be taking this excursion again!

Visited July 2013