Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
Special Jewelry

My friend Kim and I had the most amazing experience with Adrian. Kim bought a beautiful blue... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Charlotte S
Pinckney, Michigan, United States
via mobile
Great Pricing and Customer Service

My husband and I visited Adrian in December 2018 and we left his shop feeling we had received a... read more

Reviewed January 10, 2019
Sharon S

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Charlotte Amalie
from $40.00
from $32.00
from $90.00
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews special piece of jewelry jewelry store st thomas adrian dragon carat pricing hurricane diamond watches purchase ship ring island
Reviewed July 7, 2017

We have been shopping at Renaissance Jewelers for years and we also stop in each year, just to see Adrian, Dragon and the crew (Peaches). They are wonderful people, but better yet is their jewelry and their pricing. All of my wife's best jewelry is from them. Not a pressure sales place. Can hang out. look around and then decide. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable. If you are interested in exquisite jewelry, one of kind items, from luxury to basic, this is THE PLACE to shop.

Date of experience: July 2017
Mnpanjabi, Owner at Renaissance Jewelers, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2017

My wife and I stopped by to see Adrian at Renaissance based on a recommendation from a friend. Adrian is super friendly and brought out numerous pieces based on our preferences. We walked out very happy with our purchase! Adrian was great!

Date of experience: June 2017

Reviewed June 23, 2017

This is our 3rd trip to St Thomas and we always go back to see Adrian at Renaissance. They always clean my wife's ring that we got there, one time they resized it. i really trust Adrian and thinks he does a great job. If he does not have what you like, it is okay. He is not going to push something on you. It is actually a great experience to go into his store versus all the people haggling you from the street. My wife has picked up some nice pieces that many people at home are in awe. Do yourself a favor and stop by Adrian's store. You will have a good fun time looking at things and you may even find something you like and take home. We always stop back. Thanks Adrian!!!!!

Date of experience: June 2017
Mnpanjabi, Owner at Renaissance Jewelers, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Thank you very much! We appreciate vote of confidence and look forward seeing you again.