“Good lunch” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grande Cru Restaurant and Wine Bar

Grande Cru Restaurant and Wine Bar
Cuisines: Seafood, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Featuring contemporary culinary delights from around the world with modern imaginings of New World cuisine, an award-winning Martini bar several years running, a vast wine selection, and superior, elegant service, Grande Cru prides itself on providing and unforgettable experience to locals and tourists alike. Voted "Best Martini Bar" seven years running by the Daily News "Best of VI" poll, Grande Cru has also been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 5 consecutive years. Grande Cru is a can't-miss dining experience in the elite mega yacht marina of Yacht Haven Grande.
Orlando, Florida
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We had lunch here after a snorkeling trip. The food was fresh and well-prepared. The tuna gyro was a great twist on a classic and the salmon BLT was outstanding. Definitely get the house-made potato chips. We sat on the patio and had a nice view of the harbor. Service was competent but a little on the slow side (but we weren't in a hurry).

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

“Manager went out of her way...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I am a restauranteur from SC. I am use to excellent food and an incredible wine selection. We were seated at a nice table with wonderful views of the marina and yachts. Service was prompt and friendly. The wine list is definitely large enough to please most wine snobs, but my palate is a little more discriminating. The list was lacking in the higher end selections ($200.00 and up) and I inquired about a Captain's List. The manager came by and quoted a couple of bottles not on the list that did not spark my interest and I informed her that I was looking for something French today. She graciously called to their sister restaurant Oceana and found a wonderful 2005 Chateau Beychevelle for us. The manager hustled to Frenchtown and retrieved the bottle for us while I enjoyed a bottle of 2008 St. Cosme Gigondas Hominis Fides that I brought with us. Our tapas style meal was excellent as we enjoyed a housemade Charcuterie Plate, Braised Karabuto pork belly, Housemade Pappardelle Pasta, and finished with an extremely large selection of 8 artisan cheeses. Having dined the previous nights at The Cellar, North Side Bistro, Thirteen, and Havana Blue this is a spot I would go twice in my 10 day stay. Thanks again for the wine service and see you soon.

• Visited November 2012
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“My new favorite spot on St. Thomas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The food and atmosphere is great. What really makes it are the bartenders - Alex and Brandon! Alex is the most beautiful and friendliest bartender ever. Brandon is the best with his creative drinks and shots!
A must stop on St. Thomas!

1 Thank Ross L
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Walked to yachthaven from bluebeards castle for a delicious lunch.We had an artichoke app. then the cobia w fennel which was delicious. Good wine selection and nice views of million dollar yachts.

St. Thomas
“With Friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I loved it. The service the food the scenery was perfect. Jazz night at Yacht Haven makes for a perfect night when coupled with delicious appetizers and unforgettable creme brulee

Visited August 2012