Review Highlights
Most Honest Jeweler

My family and friends have bought numerous pieces of jewelry from Star Jewelers over the past few... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2019
EnvironmentalAL
Greensboro, North Carolina
via mobile
Wonderful place to shop for all your jewlery needs

A must visit if your in St Thomas he bets all the rest and has a wide selection. will get... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019
Winfred L

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around St. Thomas
from $32.00
More Info
from $32.00
More Info
All reviews souvenirs pendant jewellers shop thomas st
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Anyone visiting and wanting souvenirs or jewelry, this is the one shop to stop at. Prices are great. Quality is superb. Owners are fabulous! Genuinely kind and knowledgeable people.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank totrod
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Got an outstanding ring here for my husband. It was handmade by the owner so it wont be a copy of any other available in UK. Price I paid for it would only be a fraction of the same weight and type of ring in UK also.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank BelfastDee
Reviewed March 30, 2017

There is no Store on St. Thomas that can match the service, price, and quality selection that Star Jewelers offer. It's the #1 place I send my friends and family to shop when on the Island.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed March 26, 2017

Omar is extremely helpful and willing to bargain. He is very intelligent and conversive.
Loves Americans.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank bigpk
Reviewed February 26, 2017

I love how jewelry stores always want to serve you drinks and snacks. I bought some beautiful jewelry here. Steve said he made the pieces we bought. I'm guessing he is telling me the truth. In any event, jewelry shopping in the Caribbean is unique as I never see this kind of jewelry on the mainland. They were very nice and even paid for my taxi back to Margaritaville. Got a lovely chocolate and white diamond pendant that is breath-takingly magnificent. Steve said he made it. Very pleased.

Date of experience: February 2017