Review Highlights
Most Honest Jeweler

My family and friends have bought numerous pieces of jewelry from Star Jewelers over the past few... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2019
EnvironmentalAL
Greensboro, North Carolina
via mobile
Wonderful place to shop for all your jewlery needs

A must visit if your in St Thomas he bets all the rest and has a wide selection. will get... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019
Winfred L

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around St. Thomas
from $32.00
More Info
from $32.00
More Info
All reviews souvenirs pendant jewellers shop thomas st
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2017

There is no Store on St. Thomas that can match the service, price, and quality selection that Star Jewelers offer. It's the #1 place I send my friends and family to shop when on the Island.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed March 26, 2017

Omar is extremely helpful and willing to bargain. He is very intelligent and conversive.
Loves Americans.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank bigpk
Reviewed February 26, 2017

I love how jewelry stores always want to serve you drinks and snacks. I bought some beautiful jewelry here. Steve said he made the pieces we bought. I'm guessing he is telling me the truth. In any event, jewelry shopping in the Caribbean is unique as I never see this kind of jewelry on the mainland. They were very nice and even paid for my taxi back to Margaritaville. Got a lovely chocolate and white diamond pendant that is breath-takingly magnificent. Steve said he made it. Very pleased.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank JMorgan92
Reviewed February 22, 2017

There aren't enough great things I can say about Mr. Ohm, his wife Priya and Star Jewelers! My family have been coming to them for the past 30 years; Ohm and my grandfather were best friends and remained great friends up to the time of my grandfather's passing a few years ago. So, as much as this may seem like a biased review, it isn't! Ohm comes from a line of well-educated and knowledgeable family of jewelers. He really knows his stuff (he's also certified by GIA). His pricing is very fair and he will not sell you something just to make a sale. He's a kind man and all of his customers become like family. He can also make custom pieces to your specifications (naturally, he made my wedding set) and designs mostly all of the jewelry you'll see in his cases. You will definitely have a one-of-a-kind item. His wife is a sweetheart also! Whenever I am cruising the Caribbean, I make it a point to stop by and see our family friend. Honest people like Ohm and his wife are a rare find!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank EPetit14
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

Every time we are in St.Thomas we stop in here the business is family owned and treats you the same a must when you are in town

Date of experience: January 2017