“Great food”
Review of Fresh Bistro

Fresh Bistro
Ranked #45 of 271 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Voted "Best Lunch in St. Thomas 2016 and 2017" by the Daily News, Fresh Bistro provides delicious, healthy, locally sourced and fresh-made cuisine from around the globe. Set right on the water in Yacht Haven Grande, diners can look out over the glittering yachts or step up to the rail to see our own little "reef" with Tarpon, Snapper, Puffer Fish, and other local residents swimming below, all while enjoying our fully house-made menu items. We also feature many vegetarian and gluten-free options on our menu, and because everything is made to order, we can happily accommodate anyone with dietary restrictions. We believe in "Make Food, Not War" and brightening the day of every guest we have with friendly service and an excellent meal.
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here on a number of occasions. Mostly at the bar. And I have yet to find food that taste bad. The drinks are amazing... Food is delicious..... Simon the bartender is awesome... A+

2  Thank Ashby G

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Ok.. So the word "Bistro" generally tells you this place wont be cheap. $15 for a burger without fries? Thats getting a bit out there. We still decided to try this place out. My other half ordered the Bacon wrapped mahi. She stated it was very good and visually it was well presented and looked properly cooked.

My burger was a bit too thick, the texture lacked appeal and the flavor was just not there for me. They only have Grey Pupon(sp?) Mustard which just int mustard IMO. So I had to settle for ketchup only. The bun was great and if the burger had been a tad better would definitely be a contender for a serious good burger.

The fries come with rosemary on them by default. I opted for them without. They are definitely not the frozen variety and come seasoned well.

The highlight of this dining experience are the fish that gather by the edge of the restaurant. Some of the staff feed them cherries to keep them in the area. Large tarpon and even a barracuda were seen here on this visit.

Situated in Yacht Haven you get a view of the cruise ships in port as well as some stunning Yachts.

There were 3 adults, we ordered 2 burgers and the fish plate with 2 orders of fries 1 alcoholic drink and 1 desert. I don't feel it was a $120 value (with tip).

I know we wont be coming back regularly but if we do return it will be looking for the fish!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Delicious lunch. Came back today for creamy quiche and fresh salad. Hostess Vi and server Leah get 5 stars! Kudos to Pat LaCort for using locally grown produce. Save room for bread pudding...

1  Thank Beaubrita
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Very good seafood and the prices were moderate, but not inexpensive. Overall this was a decent value. The service was better than average

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Best brunch . Creole shrimp over grits were excellent! My wife loved her egg sandwich as well. Bloody Mary's were top notch with a great selection to choose from.

1  Thank Paul H