Open today: 5:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great People

This place has been more than a gym or box to me. I have become part of a family here and its... read more

Reviewed May 10, 2018

from $90.00
from $30.00
from $63.20
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2017

I was on St. Thomas for the weekend for a swimming event over Memorial Day weekend. I still wanted to keep my routine workouts and I was told about Reebok Crossfit. My swim was on Sunday so I visited Crossfit both Friday and Monday. WOW! Staff - Amazing. Workouts were well-constructed and supervised. Even the other clients made me feel very welcome. The Friday workout was intense and Julie (the owner) suggested that I modified to stay swim ready. She was so right - I felt the workout but did not overdo it. On Monday, it was the infamous Murph workout. Again, everyone made me feel welcome and part of the environment. I had a great time on the island, a fantastic swim and, most of all, a terrific set of workouts - thanks Julie, Rachel and everyone at Reebok Crossfit.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Brad C
Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

Only box on St T. Not much to say. If ur on vaca and u Wod ur gonna Wod here! Coaches were cool, locals were cool, Wod was tough.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed November 6, 2014 via mobile

Safe location with free parking ( huge plus on this island), friendly and knowledgable staff, great workout, can't wait to be back again!

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed October 22, 2014

Dropped in for a WOD with my best friend while we were vacationing in St. Thomas. Was welcomed with open arms by Rachel and the regulars in class that day. Felt like home and would definitely go back for another drop-in.

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Great visit, well organized box! Great coaching, thorough coach led warm up with explanation of wod. We did "Kelly". Very friendly and welcoming. Thanks yall!

1  Thank Ryan T