“Zunzun is a wonderful place to go, highly recommended!”

Zunzun Caribbean Massage & Spa
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Jill Scott at Zunzun Caribbean Spa is a miracle worker, I swear. This lady knows her stuff. I have had a reoccurring lower back issue for years and every time I went to a chiropractor or any physical therapist they of course concentrated on my back. Make complete sense to me right, work the area affected. Not Jill, she explained to me where the chronic pain was really coming from and she got to work. Sure enough I felt better before I even left Zunzun. I even went back to see her 3 more times in the 2 weeks I was in the Virgin Islands. I’ll be back to see this dynamic lady over and over the rest of my years. I am in Jill’s debt for life!

If this place got any better I’d have to move in. my husband and I went to Zunzun Caribbean Massage Center for a couples massage and were pleasantly surprised. Their services are all customized to exactly what we needed. My hubby even fell asleep during his massage which kind of embarrassed him but the therapist were so just nice and even told him she took it as a complement. We cant wait to go back next year and every year. Thank you Zunzun!

Possibly the best part of our vacation was getting “Zunzuned”. My buddies brought a flyer for this Zunzun Spa place to the condo and suggested we all get massages during our stay. Since I had never gotten a message I was reluctant but figured I’d just go along with it. Holy Cow what an experience. It turns out getting ‘zunzuned’ (what they call getting this special Caribbean type of massage) was better than kite surfing, jet skiing and hiking St John. I’m sold on it and will be returning for sure.

Initially we wondered about calling for a massage from a handmade sign on the side of the road, but man, we sure are glad we did. Zunzun massage is our go-to place for massages when we visit our timeshare St Thomas every year. Jill and her team went way out of their way for us and our special needs and even gave us extras and free tea and fruit. I can’t image going anywhere else every again.

Date of experience: January 2013