“Friendly service, lots of road construction around the restaurant”

Hooter's St. Thomas USVI
Ranked #201 of 275 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Your neighborhood Hooters in the Virgin Islands. Sports, chicken wings, full Bar, and our World Famous Hooter Girls!!!
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Ate here on a Monday since it was all you could eat wings night. Service was good, no complaints , except there is ALOT of road contruction getting into the parking lot since we had a car. It is directly across from where the cruise ships deck if you want to get a quick bite and a beer when in port.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Breaded wings were so overcooked they tasted gritty as if I was chewing bone. I might have been. I don't recall having much chicken on those wings to eat. I switched to boneless. These were overcooked as well. Not tender at all. The sauce was just drizzled on the chicken piece rather than being coated in it.
Our waitress was very nice and I didn't think we waited long for food or drink.
I've only eaten at one other Hooter's and I wasn't all that happy then. So Hooter's is 0 for 2 for me. I will not likely try another Hooter's anywhere, especially on a return trip to St. Thomas.

1  Thank miamivice2011
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our meal was overlooked so much it was like rubber. Asked for sugar 4 times, like it was on a ration?? Left establishment hungry and thirsty.

1  Thank univac123
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I've visited Hooters all over the world as far West as Hawaii and as far East as Germany and I have never had such unsatisfactory service than in my own home country.
My family and I stopped in on a Wednesday night(not busy at all) during the "unlimited wing Wednesday". Drinks were not refilled unless requested (which took at least 20 mins), we all got our food at random times throughout the night, shots of the exact same liquids came to our table in several different glasses one wasn't even a glass it was a plastic condiment container!!! My cousins drink had a nice long strand of weave in it and when we notified the waitress it took her another 20+ mins to bring a new drink!!

TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING!!!! These ladies need to be retrained or fired!!! I'll be calling corporate about this. I refuse to have St. Thomas' Hooters be listed as the worst!
(YES, I also wrote this review on Yelp)

1  Thank Sabina_H757
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Ate at the Hooters and ordered the mini chicken burgers. There's alot of bread and little to no chicken! It was average at best. Ordered a drink and it was pretty good. Not much of view from here either. Great place to get into some AC on a hot day of shopping in VI.