“Without equal”

Over The Line Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Over The Line is a 35’ Wellcraft Scarab with brand new (august 2015) triple 300 Yamaha 4 stroke engines. She is a very dry boat with a Deep-V hull that is exceptional in rough seas and surprisingly fuel efficient. There is seating for 12 along with plenty of dry storage, an incredible stereo system with Ipod hookup, a fresh water rinse, snorkel gear and a large cooler stocked with ice and bottled water (you’re welcome to bring any other drinks/snacks). Top of the Line is a 35" Wellcraft Scarab with a cuddy cabin up front and triple 250 Yamaha 4 stroke engines. She has all the amenities of Over The Line except she has a little more shade and an extra rear facing seat. She seats 12 people as well. Our captains have plenty of personality and will treat you to the best day of your vacation on two of the nicest, most well kept boats in the USVI. We also have very flexible hours for cruise ship guests.
Charlotte Amalie, null, United States
“Without equal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

As a Virgin Islands resident for over 6 years and as a boat owner myself I have a different perspective on traveling the waters here and the BVI. In the past I have taken many different companies with varying levels of experiences that eventually led to me buying my own boat so that I could guarantee my own safety and experience, two things that I did not feel other companies could do. Under protest I was told to leave my boat in the rack and to join a group of friends on a boat charter for a birthday. I would soon come to realize that this was going to be the best charter experience I have ever had. Christian picked us up from Red hook and then we directly to baths after customs. All of this in 45 minutes. This boat is really quick. After that we went to Cooper island for lunch and then headed to Jost for the afternoon. We enjoyed a beautiful sunset on the way back and concluded our day at Christmas cove. The added size allowed us to bring more friends and have more fun with all of the extra space. The boat
is huge, its impossibly clean, and it handled rough water like I have never seen before. Its perfect for a large family or for party group like us. The stereo was incredible. Christian was amazing. We were a needy group and he went above and beyond to make sure were got to our favorite list of sites. I am definitely open to taking another charter with OTL, just show up and have an amazing day!

Los Angeles, CA
“Island Hopping Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

By far, the most memorable day of our Virgin Islands visit was spent on Over the Line. St. Thomas was our home-base for the trip, but our boating day allowed us to visit Jost Van Dyke, St. John, and a private slice of paradise called the Sandy Spit. The boat itself was comfortable, clean, had plenty of dry storage for our bags plus had a fantastic sound system. Captain Garth kept us entertained (and safe!) Looking forward to making it an annual tradition.

Arlington, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“We were the fun boat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We just spend the past Memorial weekend in the Virgin Islands, and were recommended to Garth specifically. First of all he knows how to set the tone, and has an incredible playlist and stereo to accompany a good day. We first went to Sandy Spit where we enjoyed the beach, swimming and playing in the sun. He then took us over to Jost Van Dyke, where we stayed for a few hours, sipping on Painkillers at the Soggy Dollar and having fun. This is where his sound system came in handy as our boat quickly became the playlist for the other boats moored at the beach. It was an incredibly fun time just sitting and playing in the fun. We ended the day by boating over to St. John and Cruz Bay to hit happy hour at Motu Bar.

It was one of the most fun days I've had! Thank you Garth for such a great time.

Garth was a very safe and capable captain. The day we were out was a bit choppy, but he was incredibly adept at driving the boat and making sure that everyone was safe. At one point we were sitting in the front, and the waves were getting rather large. Garth personally came and took a few of us to the middle of the boat where it was safer, which I very much appreciated.

Visited May 2013
“Fantastic boat and captain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful ride on beautiful waters from St Thomas to Tortola. Garth is a great captain ready to meet everyones needs on a fast and comfortable boat.

Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“We will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Being a regular visitor to St. John we have experienced several boat charters, but Over the Line is by far one of our favorites. The boat is set up for your ideal day charter. With 8 in our group there was pleanty of space for hanging out and for the sunset dance party on the ride home. The boat is fast, smooth and it didn't hurt that Captain JC was easy on the eyes:)

Visited April 2013