Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

KeiBayBuh
Bronx, New York
via mobile

2,309 results
All reviews zip lining yo yo zipline tour afraid of heights safety checks views are amazing great fun a lot of fun awesome experience megan's bay bucket list made us feel shore excursion making sure these guys cruise line platform
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Great zipline adventure in a beautiful location with great guides! Our group of 5 had a wonderful time traipsing through the trees and zipping from station to station. The guides were great- the equipment was first class, and their attention to detail/safety was superlative.While some of the waits on the stations might seem a bit long, I for one, appreciated that they took the time, each time, to make sure all our harnesses were correct and all the pulleys were correct. Plus, it gave us time to look around at all the beautiful scenery and stunning vistas afforded by the tree-top views.

Highly recommended!

3  Thank Jerry P
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Lots of fun! Very safe. Organized and friendly staff. Beautiful views of Magens Bay. Thrilling ziplines through trees and over brush. Exciting and fun!! Great for the family. We were a group from 10 years old to almost 60 years old !
Would definitely go back. Give it a try

1  Thank CnTsMom
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

My family is from St. Thomas and I’ve spent a lot of time there, so on my last trip, I wanted to be more like a tourist.

This was my first time zip lining, and I can’t say that I wasn’t scared. Once I got over the initial fear of being up so high, I can say that I truly enjoyed the experience.

Keon and Francis were great and they explained the safety instructions to us, and personally made me feel safe.

The views were breathtaking and I couldn’t get enough pictures.
I shared the experience with my sorority sister, and it’s one that we’ll never forget

1  Thank KeiBayBuh
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

The wife n I did a last minute booking w/ Disney. Our guides (Eddie n Georgia) were fantastic! Eddie was funny n relaxed my wife. If you are hesitate about zip-lining - I say you have to go!!!

1  Thank Charlie V
Reviewed September 15, 2017

My family (12 yo son, 10 yo daughter, and husband) and I loved the experience and views. So much fun especially with our guides Elroy and Keyon. They totally took care of us; highly recommend them!!

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in St. Thomas on a cruise and booked this zip line tour on our own. We had the BEST guides ever...BJ and Lizzie. They made us feel entirely safe and were so much fun! They kept all of us laughing the whole time! They also were very informative about the island. We highly recommend this for a day trip... Definitely ask for BJ and Lizzie ...THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

2  Thank Yvonne W
Alana B, Social Media Specialist at Tree Limin' Extreme Zipline, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad to hear your enjoyed the tour with BJ and Lizzie. We will let them know they did a fantastic job! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2017

We had gone to Tree Limin' Extreme Zipline while on a cruise in 2013 and LOVED it! There was no question where we were going to spend our time in port during our cruise last week. Francis and Dane were fantastic guides, keeping everyone from my mom at 78 down to my youngest at 8 entertained and engaged in the ziplining experience. The views from the platforms from which we ziplined were just stunning, and the lines (and the rope bridges!) were so much fun! We'll be booking with Tree Limin' again if/when we get back down to St. Thomas.

1  Thank Martina R
Alana B, Social Media Specialist at Tree Limin' Extreme Zipline, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We had so much fun zip lining while taking in great views of Magen's Bay. I felt very confident in our guides' abilities and felt that they took our safety very seriously. We had a great time, our guides were a lot of fun.

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the tour!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

My husband and I went to the Virgin Islands to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Tree Limin' was the first of many excursions and adventures we had while we were there. It was the first zip lining either of us had ever done. We loved it! Our guides Keyzon & Eugene were fabulous! Lots of fun, but still very safety minded and professional. If we ever go back to the islands, Tree Limin' Extreme will be at the top of the list of things we want to do again.

Congratulations on your 30th anniversary. We are so pleased to hear your tour with Keyzon and Eugene was great! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

This was the first zip line my husband and I have ever done. We booked this as an excursion on a cruise at my 20 year old cousin's request. After the first line I was in love with the experience. Daniel and Leon were our guides and were fabulous. They checked all the equipment, every person, every zip line. Extreme care given to safety, fantastically fun. Some of the best views of the island. Had an absolute blast, glad I went!

Thanks so much for the great review! We are happy to hear your tour with Daniel and Leon went great!