“Unforgettable Experience”

Tree Limin' Extreme Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Tree Limin' Extreme is the first and only zipline tour in St Thomas! With hours of excitement and amazing views of the islands, we have six ziplines, two foot bridges, and eight aerial tree platforms. Kick back and relax with two professionally trained tour guides that set you up for your wild adventure to fly through the canopy!
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had a great time here. The expert staff made for an amazing experience. So glad we made the trek. Definitely worth the trip/expense. A fantastic endeavor!

1  Thank Susan-in-Cambridge

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This was our fourth ziplining experience, really good experience--awesome and breathtaking views, staff entertaining and engaging, state-of-the-art and premium equipment, structures and safety. We had no problems with waiting whatsoever. Only problem we had was self-induced, didn't realize until not that long before 1 PM appointment that St. Thomas time is one hour ahead of ship time, but even then got there with time to spare via cab--we had six ships in port that day so needed 30-40 minutes to get a cab and get through traffic, $9 per person there. Staff had cab waiting for us to get back to ship. Very personable staff, very fun experience, and really bargain-priced vs our other experiences.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is my second time zipling and by far my favourite because the views of the ocean where unbelievable. The staff is very friendly and efficient in getting you through the course. We were a group of 11 for a birthday party and everyone had a blast and they really treated the birthday boy well.
The last run is exciting because you don't go point to point but go back and forth while everyone is watching from below. I got some amazing pictures and videos from the final zip line.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Second time zipping for my wife and I first time for our children 8 and 11. Everyone had a great time. In comparison to our last time zipping in Jamaica this place was much newer and safer. Our guides were fantastic always making us feel safe and at the same time creating a very fun environment. The lines themselves were very good awesome views of the island, beaches, ocean, ships in port. My two kids were pretty nervous and the guides really helped them feel at ease. It was a blast.

1  Thank nathan b
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I'm so afraid of heights, but Larry and Connor are the most terrific guide team they made me totally confident so our entire group had a fantastic time. The views are magnificent and Larry and Connor told us so many fun and interesting things about the area and life in the islands.