“over priced”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The food was ok, burgers fries, pizza, fish & chips, It was horribly over priced. If you go into town you'll find what items truly Cost.

There are newer reviews for Magens Point Bar and Grill

Reviewed November 15, 2013

On my last beach day (11/07) on St. Thomas I chose to go to Magen's beach and I was so happy with my choice. The bartender (Brent?) took very good care of me and I loaded up island style that day. I recommend going out in the parking lot to first get a fresh coconut for $3 (best value on the island for anything) opened by Clement the coconut man so that I could have fresh coconut milk and mix any amount of libation within. Met some great folks and just hung out taking it all in.

1  Thank VacationTonyC
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We arrived at Magens Resort on 9-27 stayed til 10-5, the bar had recently been remodeled and looks good. Great place to hang-out to watch football and nascar. The locals also like hanging out there too. You get lots of food for your money and its good!

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Got Pringles and a load of drinks! Get the rum punch! Not the red punch that's nasty, they have tasty pineapple mango with two runs!! We got 4 loungers and two float rafts for $84. You have to pay a deposit, but you get it back. Final cost was $44 to rent.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

they have their special drink where you cannot have it anywhere and it was amazing. I would come back to drink it again under the shades by the magens bay beach. The meals were great and it had tasted like home-cooked meals.