“It Can't Get Any Easier”
Review of The Virgin Islands Paddle Club - CLOSED

The Virgin Islands Paddle Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to The V.I.P Club! If you are coming to St.Thomas there is only one thing to do, come paddle boarding in paradise with The Virgin Islands Paddle Club! Paddle boarding is a great, easy, healthy and active sport and it gives you a great view of the water and the beautiful sea life below because you are standing up! It is also relaxing but at the same time a great full body exercise and lots of fun!
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“It Can't Get Any Easier”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

VIPaddle Club, i.e., Stan, Zoe & Dusty are awesome! My family rented paddle boards from VIPaddle Club for 7 days over the holidays. Zoe & Stan delivered the boards to our villa including snorkel gear, life preservers, and straps for our car. We took the boards with us everywhere and jumped in the water whenever we discovered a new beach to explore. Y'all are the best! Thanks for such personalized service.

Visited December 2012
Dusty G, Owner at The Virgin Islands Paddle Club, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you for the review! We are so happy you enjoyed the boards and were able to explore the islands via our paddle boards. Next time you all will have to join us over on water island! We look forward to seeing you down here again. Thank you for choosing The Virgin Islands Paddle Club!

Harrisburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Loved it!!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

It really was the best time ever! This was my husband and my first time paddle boarding and it was so much fun. The boards are high quality and Dusty was a great instructor. We had a beautiful day on Water Island and this experience went way beyond my expectations. Snorkel gear is provided and we saw lots of cool fish and swam around with a sea turtle and away from one tiny jelly fish! This is number one on my list to do when we come back to the islands. Thanks Dusty!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Stacey R
Dusty G, Owner at The Virgin Islands Paddle Club, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for your review! We had a blast with you guys and you two are definately naturals! You both were paddling around Honey moon beach like pros. Great picture of the sea turtle!! Next time you two viist we can try some down winding out in the open water if you would like!! Look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you for choosing the VIP Club!
St. Thomas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Do It Again & Again!"”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Had so much fun, I fell off the board a few times, but the instructors was very encouraging & patient. It was a beautiful day with beautiful people, I strongly recommend you check out Dusty & Frida at The V.I.P. Club you wil not be disappointed. The boards are in great condition good size (cause I'm a big guy) so trust me it is a great way to spend you day on the beautiful Island of St. Thomas USVI. They provide you with snorkel gear just in case you want to go under, that day we saw Sea Turtles which was veery exciting. I certainly plan to do it again & again.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank MAB1972
Dgood77, Owner at The Virgin Islands Paddle Club, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for the review. You were great! We sent the turtle pictures over to your email. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next year.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun in da sun!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Ok, Stand-up Paddleboarding (SUP) in the Virgin Islands... amazing... I'm a redneck from Texas and was somewhat apprehensive about getting on an oversized surfboard and standing up on it...
We started off at Magen's Bay (top ten beach in world by travel channel), ok.... VIP Club seemed new. The boards, the attitude, etc. Dusty and Frida (the owners) were so cool and made my girlfriend and I feel like experts. Haha, we had such a good time there. Look forward to doing it again!

1 Thank WadeAK
Thank you for the review, what a great day it was for SUP! The water was perfect and you did a great job! We will be sending you the pictures of the turtles and huge sting ray!
st thomas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best time ever!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had my first VIP Club paddle board experience! Brand new boards, easy to use and a perfect day to learn. We were able to double up with Good Day Charters on their new "Raptor" boat and go to some lovely bays around St Thomas. We put our snorkels and masks on the boards and paddled into some great snorkeling areas. Do it, you won't regret it!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank zozogo
Thank you for the review, we look forward to seeing you all next season over on Water Island! Keep up the paddling and we will be here for the BVI Sup trip in 2013!