“Wedding luncheon at Cruzan Beach Club”

The Cruzan Beach Club at Sunset Grille - Secret Harbour Resort
Ranked #39 of 275 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Jessica Hume and her staff provided a wonderful luncheon for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding day on June 29,2013. They were married on Lindquist Beach and we had appetizers and sangria served on our arrival. After rounds of toasting, our party of 14 ordered off the menu, since we were also having a large meal on a dinner cruise later in the day. The food was delicious and the staff was attentive. Jessica decorated the table as we requested and it was under lovely umbrellas set apart from the other guests. The surroundings were very pretty with great views.

Thomas K, General Manager at The Cruzan Beach Club at Sunset Grille - Secret Harbour Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

We want to thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience here at the Cruzan Beach Club in St Thomas. If there is anything I can do to make your next visit special please ask.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had my wedding reception here and it was fantastic! Jessica Hume set up our table for 14 for us and it looked beautiful. We pre-ordered a few appetizers to have ready and a bowl of sangria. Then, we let our guests order whatever they wanted from the menu. The value was terrific! I was shocked at how low the bill was (less than $20 per person including tip!) and how great the food was. Everyone left with full bellies. The ocean view is also amazing - exactly what we wanted. In between lunch and the cake, my newly minted husband and I went for a stroll and curled up in a hammock in front of the ocean. I would definitely recommend and can't wait to come back for an anniversary trip.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

just getting around to writing reviews from out trip to St Thomas on Sept 2012. We are 30ish laid back couple & Stayed @ the Elysian beach Resort, had a rental car & happen to pass a sign for the Cruzan Beach Club & gave it a try. The Cruzan is a beach side bar/restaurant similar to the beach side bar/restaurant @ the Eysian Beach Resort (even had similar menu) . We ate a salad w/mango dressing, shrimp pizza & of course beer... Mango dressing was good & shrimp pizza was tasty.. If I remember correctly, it cost $30-$40 for dinner that night & it was not very busy.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We ate two times at the Cruzan Beach Club. The food was very good. We had lunch there once and went there once for dinner too. Not very expensive and tasty food. Would recommend.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Ate here multiple times on our trip and never had a bad bite.. all the seafood and other choices were so fresh! I could eat a whole plate of the garlic fries if I could. Service was slow majority of the time but it's "island time" and you're on vacay..

We appreciate your support.

Travelers who viewed The Cruzan Beach Club at Sunset Grille - Secret Harbour Resort also viewed

St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Been to The Cruzan Beach Club at Sunset Grille - Secret Harbour Resort? Share your experiences!