“Best coffee on St Thomas”
Review of Barefoot Buddha

Barefoot Buddha
Ranked #80 of 267 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 29, 2014

As Europeans, we were constantly amazed by the lousy coffee available in the US Virgin Islands, and even more so by the fact that it's almost impossible to find coffee at all in the afternoon. So, starting from this low bar, we were very pleased to find the Barefoot Buddha, which serves a very decent coffee, and cakes. Their menu is very extensive - if you like lattes, flat whites, capuccinos or other milky coffees as all Americans apparently do. My wife particularly liked the Cubano capuccino, which apparently has brown sugar brewed into the coffee extraction itself.

Lovely staff, very chatty and helpful.

Confusingly, it's a coffee shop which makes you pay for wifi. This seems v unreasonable.

There are newer reviews for Barefoot Buddha

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Missing Starbucks , no problem ! Missing your fav foodie spot with vegan offering gs , no problem !! Got a sweet tooth , no problem !! Need some new duds , no problem !
You can satisfy all cravings and desires here ! Even kale smoothies ! If you are on the island you gotta go !!!! All fresh , so good , and the best people !!!

1  Thank judyjudygirl
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I cannot tell you how many times we drove by this restaurant each day as we made our way back and forth from the Marriott. Why did we wait until the last day to have lunch here while on our way to the airport? It was a wonderful lunch spot with very reasonably priced sandwiches with great desserts and delicious ice coffee. Next time on the island, I will make sure that this spot becomes our breakfast//lunch destination.

1  Thank Ched4
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this place. AMAZING coffee. I've had the frozen Reeses coffee (practically inhaled this deliciousness) and the dirty chai (SO good, especially with the topping of cinnamon). Had breakfast here as well, which was delicious. Its nice to find a place on island that serves healthy and organic options. I wish this place was back in the states as well!! It will always by a place I will go multiple times whenever I'm back in St Thomas.

1  Thank ks_islandgirl
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Enjoyed the atmosphere, shopping & food in this convenient to town location. Very unique with outdoor seating also available.

1  Thank kayaknurse