“SE Asia Culture and peace in the Caribbean”
Review of Barefoot Buddha

Barefoot Buddha
Ranked #79 of 266 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Every time I walk into this restaurant it reminds me of my travels to Thailand. Buddha statues and garments sporting the "ohm" decorate the walls and are for sale in the boutique attached to the restaurant. With their wide selection of fresh smoothies, salads and pressed sandwiches, I am always spoilt for choice when I go there. At Barefoot Buddha you are paying for the quality of the ingredients and it pays off. Although the portions are not "large" by American standards, the richness of the food will leave you pleasantly full. There is also wi-fi and PO box services for a nominal fee.

Located right outside of the cruise ship terminal it's a quiet haven from the taxi drivers and all of the shopping fiends in Havensight.

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on a Monday morning. Breakfast sandwiches and drinks were delicious - menu items of note, hubby had Bigfoot Bagel sandwich, kid had strawberry smoothie, I had mocha coconut smoothie. My smoothie was super yummy. Ambience was nice - comfy chairs, outside seating, coffee shop-esque. Very nice place.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

During our 8 days in St. Thomas my husband and I ate here 4 times and thoroughly enjoyed it each time. We ate there for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. The breakfast bagel was delicious as was the vegie wrap. Can also recommend the smoothies, coffee and hot chocolate! The food is fresh and healthy and staff very friendly. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I would definitely go back here. Great atmosphere, we had smoothies made with fresh fruit that were delicious and some homemade banana breads that were delicious. Prices were decent too. it was a shame we didn't discover this place earlier as their sandwiches sounded delicious and looked tasty at others tables.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great coffee and a lovely healthy lunch, great wifi but shame you have to pay $5 for it. Gets pretty busy with all the ships in.