“great vibe, good food and drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Barefoot Buddha

Barefoot Buddha
Ranked #81 of 262 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
boston, ma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great vibe, good food and drinks”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I would definitely go back here. Great atmosphere, we had smoothies made with fresh fruit that were delicious and some homemade banana breads that were delicious. Prices were decent too. it was a shame we didn't discover this place earlier as their sandwiches sounded delicious and looked tasty at others tables.

• Visited April 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“coffee”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great coffee and a lovely healthy lunch, great wifi but shame you have to pay $5 for it. Gets pretty busy with all the ships in.

Visited November 2012
Summit, New Jersey
“Fun Place with Very Good Food Options”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We enjoyed our lunch, the choices are quite varied and all were very good. There is both inside and outside seating plus Wifi and it is low-keyed and relaxing. Would definitely return.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Delicious Food, Perfect Atmosphere, Great Staff”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Go here. It's probably the greatest establishment on the island!

I went there twice in one day - first for coffee, and back for lunch. Their chai latte was perfect!

Tons of delicious food options. Being quite carnivorous I was afraid I wouldn't be satisfied, I ended up voluntarily choosing a non-meat dish (one of the salads, can't remember the name) and I could only eat half of it - so filling! The smoothies are unbeatable (try the Monkey for something sweet or the Passion Fruit for something fruity). The staff is full of great people too - we chatted with several.

Despite being completely stuffed, I ordered an extra sandwich and smoothie to-go since i didnt know when i would next be back to try other things on the menu.

They also have a cute boutique of women's clothing and accessories - very cool eclectic style.

• Visited March 2013
St. Thomas
“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've been to Barefoot Buddah twice now, and I love the food. The atmosphere is relaxing. They have a buzzer that they give you that is set for 15 mins, which let you know when youre food and drinks are finished. The sell a wide range of drinks from different flavors of coffee to blended smoothies. I love the passionfruit smotthie that I got when I first went there, the second time I wanted to try something different so I get the Blueberry Bliss. I was disappointed, it was watery and bland to me. When you are finished with ure food, there's a shop next door where you can find one of a kind jewelry items. They are so adorable and a reasonable price.

• Visited March 2013